Here we go again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again

Hearing big thunder. Im sure the hot, dry “Summer Death March” will start eventually but not today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pouring at my house NW of Stephenville.

Comment

Just keep it up there, not south. lol

Comment

I debated mowing yesterday for the first time in several weeks but decided to give it another day because it wasn't quite dry enough. They were only predicting 35% chance of rain - I lost that bet.

Comment

We wouldn't want it to get to dry.

Comment

Dang Rain

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            Hearing big thunder. Im sure the hot, dry “Summer Death March” will start eventually but not today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I got over 6" yesterday. Since back in April over 30". I've had a enough. Killing me and my Lawn business.:{

Comment

103° for us by mid week, so yeah, hot & dry will be upon the entire state. But range conditions are fantastic & lakes are full, so hard to complain about anything

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                103° for us by mid week, so yeah, hot & dry will be upon the entire state. But range conditions are fantastic & lakes are full, so hard to complain about anything
                "Hot & Humid" down here in the Houston area, I wish it was "Hot and Dry" lol

Comment

Y'all keep that up north lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    Was in Houston over the weekend and played golf at Wildcat. I have never sweat so much in my life. I do NOT miss Houston traffic or humidity, both are brutal.

Comment

Been raining in Springtown all morning. I got almost 1/2" Saturday just to rehydrate the mud.

Comment

Costs me money days like this.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          It has been humid for us, relatively speaking, odd se prevailing wind most the summer. I realize it’s nothing compared to down state, but we are accustomed to 100° Days cooling off into the 70’s or 80’s by 10pm, really nice evenings, but the humidity has made it stuffier than normal

Comment

We had the same storm in Granbury this morning JERP and it poured...AGAIN! PK also opened their gates this past week and the Brazos is raging. We drove across the bridge at Tin Top yesterday and most docks are under water, river full of debris as is Lake Granbury.

It's been a while since I've seen this much "almost continuous" rain. Just wish it would hold off to dry out and get some in August?

Comment

I have enjoyed this season for a change.

Comment

Working...
                              X