Havalon replacement blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havalon replacement blades

Their website is out. Can’t find locally as academy doesn’t carry havalon anymore.

Anyone know where to buy them locally? Couldn’t find any on a quick Amazon search that are prime to get here quick. Used my last blade without realizing. Not a biggie as I’ll sharpen ole trusty but really like my havalon. Or if anyone has spares they are willing to sell I’ll come to you if local. Thanks for the info if you have any tips on locating them.
    Located in tomball

Have you looked for regular scalpel blades on prime? I think they'll work.

Comment

Does Buc-ee’s carry them or is that a different brand? I have used the knives and replaceable blades purchased there.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
        Does Buc-ee’s carry them or is that a different brand? I have used the knives and replaceable blades purchased there.
        I think Buccee carries Outdoor Edge

Comment

Look for #22 size blades they are close to same size and fits the locking system.

Comment

Comment

Katy Basspro looks to have them on the shelf. I would call before going though, their website is notorious for inaccuracies.

Comment

I've ordered them from midway in the past.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
                  Look for #22 size blades they are close to same size and fits the locking system.
                  Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mix View Post
                    Have you looked for regular scalpel blades on prime? I think they'll work.
                    I have not but have access to scalpel blades I’ll ask manager if ok to try a few and see if any fit and buy a box if so. Figured they designed something so you’d have to buy their brand

Comment

Nope, scalpel blades work well.

Comment

Won’t arrive until nov 30 at earliest. None available for quick shipping that I saw but thank you for looking.

Anyone know of a place like bow zone etc that stocks them? Imma call around when shops open

Comment

Ace Hardware, Lowes, archery shops, gun shops, hardware stores, automotive stores.....

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                            Won’t arrive until nov 30 at earliest. None available for quick shipping that I saw but thank you for looking.

Anyone know of a place like bow zone etc that stocks them? Imma call around when shops open
                            If you can’t find any and are in a bind I have a ton of them. PM me and we can get it worked out.

Comment

I have always bought them on eBay. Seem to always ship pretty fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X