Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    This is so true.

$500,000 homes next door to a shack you wouldn’t want to deer hunt out of.
    Wow! This pizzed me off. This is what Marxist have planned for the whole country. Except we’ll be the ones living in pallet houses. Remember, each one of these aliens will be getting a huge sum of money because they entered the country illegally and were “separated from their families. Up to $1,000,000 per family.

Comment

Papa Ro's is always good for some people watching!

Comment

Get a permit at said Walmart and go do some hunting in the Sam Houston National Forest.I hunted a few spots just about ten miles west of town.There are some pretty woods out there.

Comment

Boy yall didn't disappoint. Look man Cleveland is a beautiful place to work and leave. If I was you just drive 15 min south it's a different place. Valley ranch places to eat and shop you could even catch a movie. And if you're lucky you might see some TBH celebrities down there out with there families. What ever you do don't approach them just look at um . I made that mistake once.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            You can go see the beautiful Terrenos area of Mexico which has been magically transported to the area. See the striking juxtaposition of homes made from pallets with goats tied to the septic pipe right next to a drug lord style mansion with lion water fountains and security towers. See authentic ice cream delivery bicycles and buy roasted corn with real pesos. Why take an expensive flight to Cancun or Cabo when you can experience cultural immersion for free within a short drive of downtown Cleveland?
            I do offer armed guided tours but waivers will need to be filled out and I need to be paid in advance. We do offer stops at Walmart and El Burrito for the more adventurous.

Comment

Drive through Plum Grove. Then return to Cleveland and all its splendor

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                You can go see the beautiful Terrenos area of Mexico which has been magically transported to the area. See the striking juxtaposition of homes made from pallets with goats tied to the septic pipe right next to a drug lord style mansion with lion water fountains and security towers. See authentic ice cream delivery bicycles and buy roasted corn with real pesos. Why take an expensive flight to Cancun or Cabo when you can experience cultural immersion for free within a short drive of downtown Cleveland?
                I was on a lease in that exact location around 11 years ago. I bet somebody is living in my old blind…

Comment

Thoughts and prayers

Comment

Who you working for

Comment

Us poor white trash east tx folks getting brow beaten and put down again. Good thing we have thick skin.

Comment

Dangit! Y'all are working on 59? I am leaving shortly heading down 59 on to Bee County...hope there is not much delay!

Comment

That flea market there actually is pretty amazing to visit on Saterday's. We got a good deal on a mirror there.

Comment

Leave

If you're there through next weekend they are doing an event at the 105 Speedway (Dirt Track)

Comment

meth

Comment

For real Mexican food go to Perla’s.
                                Simply Country in Moss Hill has great steak and shrimp on Friday and Saturday. Pies are delicious too.
                                As stated, several good places at 59 and 99 to eat and catch a movie.
                                Sam Houston National Forest is nearby for hunting.

Finally, come join me Sunday morning at 9:30 for coffee and church at Cornerstone on hwy 105 one mile west of town.

Comment

Working...
                                X