No announcement yet.

Game Coin (GME)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some one needs to make a Crypto for Dummies.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
      Just looked at my account. 1.50ish lol.

Doing the switch over and airdrop I suppose...

Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Game Coin (GME)

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post

Yeah lol.

Went from $635k to like $700.

Comment

Okay… so when should you buy or is it too late. New to the game

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
            I second that, been trying for 2 days trying to buy, exchange, deposit, copy, paste and hold my tongue the right way to get this done and still says waiting for confirmation 12 hours.

Emailed Game Coin to try and get on board before the big news today but haven’t gotten a response. Scared the money went into a black hole

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
              Okay… so when should you buy or is it too late. New to the game

Don’t do anything unti Thursday after 4:00 and check the website.

If you buy now you could lose your money.

I was told evything was frozen and the price should be back around $.0318.

Don’t quote me on that but that’s what I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                Don’t do anything unti Thursday after 4:00 and check the website.

If you buy now you could lose your money.

I was told evything was frozen and the price should be back around $.0318.

Don’t quote me on that but that’s what I heard.

Thanks!

Comment

To our Game Coin Holders - To our game coin investors, The following is a comprehensive update on the 2.0 launch thus far. Unfortunately, we experienced a technical issue today revolving around the transfer of the liquidity wallet. Please accept our apologies for any uncertainty or panic you may have felt. We immediately decided to pull the liquidity out as quickly as possible to put it into the new GMEX. We took a snapshot of all wallets at 3:03pm CST. Rest assured that what you are viewing in PooCoin or Dextools for GME is NO longer your value. Your value GMEX value is based on the below: The value of the GMEX liquidity is 20,743 BNB GMEX’s value is .03174 This total BNB will be put into the GMEX liquidity when GMEX opens for trading on Thursday. Pending BNB’s value at that time will dictate the final liquidity amount of GMEX as well as the opening price of GME. If you bought after 3:03 pm, you can sell back those coins as there is still liquidity in GME. BSC is not allowing us to freeze the GME wallets as initially planned. Thus, there is still liquidity in GME, albeit small for you to sell off your post 3:03 pm buys. If you sold after 3:03 pm today the amount you sold will be deducted from your GME amount on your GMEX wallet. Again we apologize for the delay in communication and disruption in your day. We are happy to report that GMEX is on track to be open for buying selling and transferring as planned on Thursday at 1 PM CST. At that point you will receive your tokens and the original liquidity from 3:03 PM will be restored. Lastly, as a sign of our commitment to this project and all Game Coin holders we are adding $1,000 worth of GME at the above-mentioned value (pending BNB's fluctuation) to every GMEX wallet. To the moon.

Well it looks like some of y’all may have made an extra $1000.

Comment

To our Game Coin Holders - To our game coin investors, The following is a comprehensive update on the 2.0 launch thus far. Unfortunately, we experienced a technical issue today revolving around the transfer of the liquidity wallet. Please accept our apologies for any uncertainty or panic you may have felt. We immediately decided to pull the liquidity out as quickly as possible to put it into the new GMEX. We took a snapshot of all wallets at 3:03pm CST. Rest assured that what you are viewing in PooCoin or Dextools for GME is NO longer your value. Your value GMEX value is based on the below: The value of the GMEX liquidity is 20,743 BNB GMEX’s value is .03174 This total BNB will be put into the GMEX liquidity when GMEX opens for trading on Thursday. Pending BNB’s value at that time will dictate the final liquidity amount of GMEX as well as the opening price of GME. If you bought after 3:03 pm, you can sell back those coins as there is still liquidity in GME. BSC is not allowing us to freeze the GME wallets as initially planned. Thus, there is still liquidity in GME, albeit small for you to sell off your post 3:03 pm buys. If you sold after 3:03 pm today the amount you sold will be deducted from your GME amount on your GMEX wallet. Again we apologize for the delay in communication and disruption in your day. We are happy to report that GMEX is on track to be open for buying selling and transferring as planned on Thursday at 1 PM CST. At that point you will receive your tokens and the original liquidity from 3:03 PM will be restored. Lastly, as a sign of our commitment to this project and all Game Coin holders we are adding $1,000 worth of GME at the above-mentioned value (pending BNB's fluctuation) to every GMEX wallet. To the moon.

Well it looks like some of y’all may have made an extra $1000.

You too. No?

Comment

You too. No?

Yup.

Comment

Hopefully comes back strong!!

Comment

Game Coin (GME)

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                          Hopefully comes back strong!!

It’s going to be at .0317 on Thursday based on the price of BNB. Hopefully people will hold once they see the balance back and the price reflected along with the $1000 in extra GMEX.

Comment

Yup.

That's a solid move on their part

Comment

That's a solid move on their part

Well the transition looked a little sloppy and didn’t go as planned so some people panicked even though they have had a countdown about the switch over for a few days.

Comment

Well the transition looked a little sloppy and didn’t go as planned so some people panicked even though they have had a countdown about the switch over for a few days.

i can see why though, the process of transferring/buying/selling most of these coins is intimidating and nerve racking enough...

Comment

Working...
                                X