No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate those big fat brown spiders who build their webs on the path to my bow stand. I’ll be trying to sneak in before daylight and walk face first into a web. The woods are no longer quiet at that point.
    Last edited by 2Lazy2P; 10-10-2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Folks that spell quite instead of quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        Folks that spell quite instead of quiet.
        Guilty!!

Comment

Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post

Now there's another thing that pizzes me off and that's people parking in the handicap spot and don't have a plate or placard to justify it.
          I was noticing this a lot last year- almost always the same genre of driver using the spot. [emoji848]

As far as the rest of these list go-
          Y’all have touched on most of mine.

One of my personals not mentioned, but probably has a 50+% guilty rate among my passengers…..

Use the step when exiting my truck, this ain’t chutes and ladders.
          Letting gravity help slide your
          fat rear out of the cab ain’t doing my seat any favors.

Here’s how it works-
          Open door
          Grab oh poop handle
          Place foot on step
          Elevate fat rear off seat
          Pivot
          Exit truck

Nope, slide out of the seat like lava flowing down the side of a volcano is how it usually goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by DaveC; 10-10-2021, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
            I hate those big fat brown spiders who build their webs on the path to my bow stand. I’ll be trying to sneak in before daylight and walk face first into a web. The woods are no longer quiet at that point.
            We’ve all felt your pain. Nothing worst than getting to the blind wearing a hair net over your face.

Comment

This. It makes me do karate in the dark. What may be worse is when one gets in your truck and crawls up you neck when driving in traffic a couple days later. Not sure how I stayed on the road.

Comment

Guilty!!

Comment

Grown men, who claim to be outdoorsmen and hunters, trying to out girl each other about how scared they can be of a gd spider or snake.

Comment

Life's to short to be mad at the world. Go get some happy pillls.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                      I was noticing this a lot last year- almost always the same genre of driver using the spot. [emoji848]

As far as the rest of these list go-
                      Y’all have touched on most of mine.

One of my personals not mentioned, but probably has a 50+% guilty rate among my passengers…..

Use the step when exiting my truck, this ain’t chutes and ladders.
                      Letting gravity help slide your
                      fat rear out of the cab ain’t doing my seat any favors.

Here’s how it works-
                      Open door
                      Grab oh poop handle
                      Place foot on step
                      Elevate fat rear off seat
                      Pivot
                      Exit truck

Nope, slide out of the seat like lava flowing down the side of a volcano is how it usually goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I really get you. It’s almost as if we were separated at birth.

And I’ll add to that: We don’t in my car. Nothing worse than food grime and smells in a car.

Comment

Inconsiderate people and people that either have no common sense or refuse to use it. I was told i was becoming grumpy,but I corrected them. I just have less patients for stupidity.

Comment

Man buns
                          People driving a convertible with the top down but windows up
                          Stupid first names (where do people come up with some of these?)
                          People driving slow in left lane
                          People who don’t respond to texts or emails
                          Hypocrites (most Liberals)
                          Stupid commercials

Comment

1. when my wife tries to stuff 5 loads of laundry into the dryer and wonders why she has to turn it on 10 times to finally get the clothes dry.

2. When my wife keeps stuffing trash into the garbage can until its mounded up 2' tall and overflowing into the floor.

3. I'm a cold natured guy and can't stand when my wife turns the A/C up cuz she's cold... put some more clothes on before I have to strip down in my own house.

basically anything my wife does it seems like lmao

Comment

Ect. Ect. Ect.

Comment

people wasting my time or being inconsiderate of my time. For example:

somebody asks me if I will help them with something at 12:00 and then don't show up until 12:15/12:30. if you asked me to help at 12:00, i've been here since 11:45

Comment

Working...
                                X