X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All gas no brakes my azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Errrbody knows Bama about to roll Ags by fiddy with our backup QB.

But the tu implosion was glorious.
      Choke on that **** shorty.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

E Brake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tale of two halves

Comment

Yup! Atleast tell the “other” part of your family congrats BoB!!

Comment

Vomit vomit vomit! [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961]

Let one slip away that should have easily been won. I am sick of having a bend like **** and don’t break defense that breaks like a ***** in the 4th quarter.

Comment

We had chores all morning at CDLC and missed the first half, but I caught most of the second. OK took advantage of a couple of “nothing to lose” 50/50 balls to get back in it. Longhorn defense looked gassed in the 4th. It was a fun game (half) to watch, other than one of those teams had to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Glad I’m at the ranch and can hunt this evening.

Comment

Was that a bigger choke then the Atlanta falcons Superbowl performance?

Comment

I'm not battered, Just upset that Texas let one get away. Texas wasn't even supposed to be in the conversation this week. OU played their best game of the year, like they always do against Texas. With Rattler in there they are not even a top 10 team, Williams is a difference maker.

Good news for aggy, maybe Jimbo can pick up rattler out of the transfer portal to give them some depth at QB. But wait, if that happens the homers can't play the " starting qb hurt card"..

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                        Glad I’m at the ranch and can hunt this evening.

Have u started a thread for this season?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          Have u started a thread for this season?
                          No. I’ve been just tacking on to the original. I’m hoping I’ve got something interesting to update tonight. Saw a target buck last night but it was way past dark. Going back in there this evening. We will see!!??!!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            I'm not battered, Just upset that Texas let one get away. Texas wasn't even supposed to be in the conversation this week. OU played their best game of the year, like they always do against Texas. With Rattler in there they are not even a top 10 team, Williams is a difference maker.

Good news for aggy, maybe Jimbo can pick up rattler out of the transfer portal to give them some depth at QB. But wait, if that happens the homers can't play the " starting qb hurt card"..
                            Let one get away? Those pussies served that **** up on a platter. Don’t give me that “let one get away” chit.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                              No. I’ve been just tacking on to the original. I’m hoping I’ve got something interesting to update tonight. Saw a target buck last night but it was way past dark. Going back in there this evening. We will see!!??!!

Good luck!

Comment

Texas had 90 recruits there today watching the game. I hope the majority of them were linemen.

Comment

Working...
                                X