On the lighter side...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the lighter side...

with all that is going on (or not with those out of work or forced to stay home), come December and January, I'd say there might be a slight rise in child births.

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!
    Last edited by Texas Grown; 03-30-2020, 10:29 AM.

But that will be off-set by all the parents who can't handle their kids because they are used to the school or government raising them. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      But that will be off-set by all the parents who can't handle their kids because they are used to the school or government raising them. =)
      My boys (2nd and 6th grade) first day of school from home and Mom trying work from home today. Just got off phone with her a little while ago. The spanking spoon came out early and has stayed by her laptop all morning. Thinking I might need to quarantine at the deer lease for a few days.

Comment

Comment

New common names?---Charmin and Covida

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
            My boys (2nd and 6th grade) first day of school from home and Mom trying work from home today. Just got off phone with her a little while ago. The spanking spoon came out early and has stayed by her laptop all morning. Thinking I might need to quarantine at the deer lease for a few days.
            I think the parents should have to discipline kids the way the teachers are forced to. There would be a whole new respect for teachers... but I completely understand what you mean!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              I think the parents should have to discipline kids the way the teachers are forced to. There would be a whole new respect for teachers... but I completely understand what you mean!

I strongly encourage my kids teachers to discipline the way we do !

I know they can't nowadays but it seems to do the boys a little good to hear dad give his teachers permission.

Personally, I have contemplated several times on becoming a teacher. It's all the mess outside of actually teaching, they have to deal with, and the pay that just keeps me from chasing it. Much respect to those who do!

Comment

All the school kids next year, will look forward to another spring break like that of 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post

Amen! Or bring the paddles back!

Comment

after being shut in with kids for a week, I have heard that any baby boom in 9mo should be dominated by first born children

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                      That spankin' spoon may come in handy after the kiddos go to bed and we are back to the OP

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        That spankin' spoon may come in handy after the kiddos go to bed and we are back to the OP

That thought crossed my mind for couples with children, not just those without, while ponder-n on this subject before I posted the subject. Glad you acknowledged it.

Comment

TG, where do you get this stuff from? Boat been wet?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            When the offspring are teenage will they be known as Quarn-teens?

Comment

having 3 already i can tell you it will be a lot of "first borns"

Comment

Working...
                              X