I hate digging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate digging

Between the fencing and sprinkler systems I’ve installed in central Texas on the west side of 35 (rock), I HATE DIGGING! So when we bought a citrus tree to keep the boys busy during these weird times, I opted to use up some spare materials around the house and let them help me build a planter. Quick and easy project and beats digging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking box. Did you do a diy on your chalk holder?

Comment

Planter looks great! Not sure how old your kiddos are, but it would have potentially been
      a good time to teach them about shovels and such.

Comment

Oldest boy is 9, twin boys are 6. They all got to experience using a framing nailer, impact driver, and the miter saw.

They know how to swing shovels at each other.

Comment

We lived in Central TX for 15 years , recently moved to Tomball. I was never so happy to sell my jackhammer ! Between planting trees, fencing a pasture and 400' of privacy fence I was sick of rock !! This planter looks really good, Great Job !

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
            We lived in Central TX for 15 years , recently moved to Tomball. I was never so happy to sell my jackhammer ! Between planting trees, fencing a pasture and 400' of privacy fence I was sick of rock !! This planter looks really good, Great Job !
            I did 490 LF of privacy fence last June and installed my own sprinkler system at my last house. I get cold sweats and cramps every time I see my rock bar.

Comment

They know how to swing shovels at each other.[/QUOTE]

LOL, brings back memories of growing up with two younger brothers. Planters looks great.

Comment

Sweet, Looks good.

Comment

Working...
                X