X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vietnam War Veterans Day

Lest we forget those that didn't come home. Dustoff 90

Jerry Roe was a 1964 graduate of Sam Houston State Teachers College. He
    was one of three Roe cousins serving in RVN at the same time, the only ones carrying the Roe name. Only one came home, and he only had a daughter. The name will soon be gone.

Trải nghiệm những trận cầu hấp dẫn và trọn vẹn không bị quảng cáo quấy rầy với trang web Cakhia. Tại đây, bạn sẽ có dịp tham khảo thông tin đầy đủ về từng trận cầu và có thêm những ý kiến đánh giá khách quan bởi các nhà bình luận uy tín. Hãy đăng ký truy cập Cakhia ngay để tận hưởng những trận tranh tài hấp dẫn.

Amen. Too many names on that wall. My dad came home... But left a while lot of himself there.

Miss you Dad.

Comment

One of my Dustoff brothers---and Chew, I flew out of Chu Lai and knew the Duc Pho area well--

Comment

We made a few supply trips to Chu Lai from Da Nang. Mostly, we went to Hue and Dong Ha in 67/68.

Comment

Thx for posting! My dad came home.....and I often think "what if" as I was just a little kid.[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the reminder.

I would like to give a big Thank You to all Veterans

Comment

Hand Salute...…..
              Ready.....…………
              Two...…….…………..
              To all my brothers, and sisters...………
              Mekong Delta 1970
              [ATTACH]997561[/ATTACH
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1068 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	24612969
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you to all who served!

1. Were any of you around the summary execution of a Viet Congress in the street in Saigon?

2. Also did any of you happen to know Lewis C. Gilder He was the brother of a friend of mine in Mt Meigs Al. He died in a helicopter crash in Feb 1967 at Cu Chi (sp)

I found a photo of his graduating helicopter class at Camp Wolters TX but can’t get it to load.
                Last edited by 18ncs; 03-29-2020, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0026.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	24613053

Hubby came home in 1966. He served in Vietnam twice. His first tour was on a Volunteer Shotgun Program as a door gunner on a UH1B Huey. He served his second tour with the 25th Infantry Division 9th Artillery as an RTO.

Comment

Wish I had my dads pictures with me. Mom has them all in box at home. Great stuff and better tribute.

Comment

Working...
                    X