Roosters Taxidermy??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roosters Taxidermy??????

Does anyone know if Roosters Taxidermy is still open? I have tried to call Josh about 5 times and even stopped by the shop last week. I have not gotten any response from him and the shop was closed when I went by.

What are his prices for a whitetail shoulder mount?

TTT. I've had the same issue and would like to know as well!

Comment

Josh took a job in South Texas with an oil company...taking advantage of the Eagle Ford Shale activity. He may be still doing a few heads here and there but my understanding is the new job is 70-80 hours a week and he is not currently doing commercial taxidermy. Rooster is a member on here, try and PM him.

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
        Josh took a job in South Texas with an oil company...taking advantage of the Eagle Ford Shale activity. He may be still doing a few heads here and there but my understanding is the new job is 70-80 hours a week and he is not currently doing commercial taxidermy. Rooster is a member on here, try and PM him.
        Yep. Josh is slammed in ST in the oild fields. Picked up some work from him last week after a little coordination. You might try texting him atthe number on his site. His service is real spotty.

Comment

Hey, Josh. You're bein' looked for.

Comment

I'm trying to get a hold of him too! I need to know the status of my mount from last season. If anyone talks to him please tell him to call me or return the text I sent him.

Comment

Guess I'm special...I talked with him several times today.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                Guess I'm special...I talked with him several times today.
                Uh oh! He's picking favorites!

As far as his taxidermy skills, they are top notch. My brother got his aoudad done by Josh.

Hi josh come into Chili's again!

Comment

Here's Stolle's buck after I pulled the last stitch.
                  Rumors are true I took a job in the oil field selling drill bits. I run preety hard down here and am doing the best I can at getting heads finished up. Some are taking longer than others. Anyone that has a head with me rest assured I'm doing all I can to get them back to you as quick ad I possibly can. I want you to have them I don't want or need them haha. The help I have had most the time while doing taxidermy assured me it was his time to shine and he wouldn't let me down, even discussed him taking over the business. That didnt last as long as the pay checks he continued to receive and to say he dropped the ball is an understatement. But it's is my responsibility not his. I do sincerely apologies for any and all delays. Rest assured all trophies will be reunited with you and look good to boot.
                  I try to take all calls as they come and really do try to get back with everyone I'm not able to take the call at that time sometimes it is delayed and I've had some I had intentions of calling and got swamped mixed that in with poor service and there's no doubt some have slipped through the cracks.
                  So at this time I am not taking in any animals. I took a few this year ( more than I wanted) and need to concentrate on getting those out with my very limited amount of time.

My sincere apologies to all involved but this is something I felt like could produce me a more financially sound future. If it means I take a few butt chewings that won't matter in 10 years. You will have you head and still be happy with it and I hopefully won't be scrapping to make ends meet.
                  Josh
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for returning my text Josh! I completely understand that you are busy. Love the looks of my mount! Can't wait to get him on the wall!

Comment

top notch work

Comment

Working...
                      X