Tiger King!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
    Looks like they are reopening the case of Carole's missing husband.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dang maybe they will find out she did it and we will get a second documentary. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        I'm a foot long guy...but I don't eat the weenie. Is that me overcompensating for something? I don't mind admitting when a guy is attractive and I save my copies of Muscle and Fitness...

I wonder how many times a night Tiger Joe would brush his hair???

I have a lot to think about.

Toodles!

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
          Did anyone catch that he had 19% of the votes when he ran for Congress? That was as crazy as anything to me! That's dang near 2 out of every 10 people in Oklahoma voted for that knucklehead!

Actually it was 19% of a libertarian party. He got like 490 votes.

Comment

Carol's husband looked like Ted Koppel's younger brother.

Comment

[ATTACH]997730[/ATTACH]

Comment

Finished watching it. I feel like I need a shower now. It was crazy! The fat guy that is ratting everyone out has to be the sleaziest one of all....tied with the crazy lady, and that says a lot in itself. The look on my wife's face when we started watching was priceless.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

We’ve now resorted to blaming everything that goes wrong on Carole Baskin. No milk left? Probably that ***** down in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Best one yet!!

Comment

We watched it all. I’m still not sure what in the Porter Walmart just happened

Comment

If y’all liked Tiger King, google or YouTube Fleece Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            We watched it all. I’m still not sure what in the Porter Walmart just happened

Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              There is something similar near Lake Ray Roberts in Pilot Point called Sharkorosa.....

The owner dresses similar..
                              Sharky isn't quite as bad, but yeah, cut from the same cloth.

Joe and Sharky might have been in the same class. They are the same age, I'm not sure if Sharky graduated from here but Joe did. He was in my mom's class, she says she doesn't remember him.

My mom is second from the left in the bottom row.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                                Sharky isn't quite as bad, but yeah, cut from the same cloth.

Joe and Sharky might have been in the same class. They are the same age, I'm not sure if Sharky graduated from here but Joe did. He was in my mom's class, she says she doesn't remember him.

My mom is second from the left in the bottom row.

Wait! He’s from Texas?

Comment

Working...
                                X