No announcement yet.

SBA (Small Business Administration) loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks TA for getting this thread back on track and focus... Probably a lot of business owners/partners who appreciate your trying to help. I know I am anyway whether we we every use any of this or not. It is appreciated.

Comment

SBA (Small Business Administration) loans

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Thanks TA for getting this thread back on track and focus... Probably a lot of business owners/partners who appreciate your trying to help. I know I am anyway whether we we every use any of this or not. It is appreciated.

I do appreciate it also. I’m still trying to decide if need to or should do anything, and if so what that is.
      One department is down 60% while others are so far not effected. I do fear, being a service industry, we will see some substantial cuts.
      My CPA friend is hosting a webinar tomorrow for small business owners, to help make sense of the multiple programs and resources.
      If anybody is interested in that info, let me know and I’ll forward the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We received email for expedited advance. Wife said it took 10 minutes online

Comment

Great to hear. Also note that any loan forgiveness is not taxable.

Comment

I use Woodforest. They made up a folder with the forms and a list of reqd documents/info. Cant get much easier than that. Now just waiting on my CPA to get the numbers.....

Comment

Just wanted to bump this thread back to the top and let y'all know that my company got our money today. I am still struggling with it, but I have to tell myself that I did not do this to myself through any fault of my own. It was TOTALLY caused by gubment intervention and I must make myself OK with having the gubment bail me out of it if possible. I sure don't want to have to cut any of my employees loose.

Good luck to the rest of y'all.

Comment

Just wanted to bump this thread back to the top and let y'all know that my company got our money today. I am still struggling with it, but I have to tell myself that I did not do this to myself through any fault of my own. It was TOTALLY caused by gubment intervention and I must make myself OK with having the gubment bail me out of it if possible. I sure don't want to have to cut any of my employees loose.

Is the funding for PPP or EILD? When did you submit your application?

Glad to hear you received funding. That has to be a little bit of a stress reliever.

Comment

Those are your tax dollars anyway Slick! Just a refund!

Thanks for the update and glad you can take care of your employees.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    Is the funding for PPP or EILD? When did you submit your application?

Glad to hear you received funding. That has to be a little bit of a stress reliever.

My CPA got everything filed last Wednesday. Got official written approval last evening. Money will be in the account on Monday. We bank with our sister company in Western PA. so went through them. We have a 30 year history with them and same place I have my credit lines and regular banking account for the company. They did a good job for us.

It was for PPP.

TeamAmerica, thank you for posting this up and helping to explain how it all works...

I use Insperity for all my HR, Payroll, and health insurance, so they had our package prepared by about the second day after the bill passed so we were able to take their package to our bank quickly. I didn't have to do anything but electronically sign where they told me...

Comment

Thank you ^^^

Comment

What's up with the full court press by the GOP on "funding" of the PPP recently? I thought it was funded? Trumps been tweeting and retweeting the last few hours about it.

Says the Democrats are blocking funding for left wing agenda. What am I missing here, was the Bill not passed and funded? Is it so weak it's already out of cash? I know some on here have their fingers on this pulse. What's really going on here, politics aside....

Comment

Found this link with some information. Looks like everyone is playing politics here.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politic...all-businesses

McConnell had a good line "Not every conversation should be a conversation about everything". Dont know if he stole it but, good I guess...
                          Last edited by camoclad; 04-11-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X