Guess my DIY project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    I can't believe it. I've never won anything in my life. I'd like to thank my Parents for believing in me, my wife for standing by my side. My high school coaches for not giving up on me. Thank you..... thank you so much.

PM sent.
    That's funny right there

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
      Congratulations!

I have now been told and given a picture of what it is for and I still don’t know what it is.
      Stanchions with the retractable tapes like you might see waiting in line at a bank. We needed a way to load 20 of them in and out of a box truck.

Comment

I can't believe it. I've never won anything in my life. I'd like to thank my Parents for believing in me, my wife for standing by my side. My high school coaches for not giving up on me. Thank you..... thank you so much.

PM sent.
        LOL That's classic! Congrats!

Comment

PM sent.
          And I like myself!!!

Comment

Nice build. I never would have guessed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty slick

Comment

PM sent.
                Wipe your tears Sally Field😁

Comment

Working...
                X