Sweet!
    Well done!

Comment

That thing is roll-n it flat! Nice job!

Comment

That's some good lookin' dirt Stan!

Comment

Looks like it works good.

You could probably rent that out or provide a service, I recommend rolling pastures during planting a few times a week to various people.

How much HP is your tractor?

Comment

I need something similar, but not quite as long. My question is...how do you load that heavy thing onto a trailer when you need to carry it somewhere to use? Once it get it to one deer lease I can drag it from one spot to the next but then have to load to go to a different lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
              Looks like it works good.

You could probably rent that out or provide a service, I recommend rolling pastures during planting a few times a week to various people.

How much HP is your tractor?
              Kubota 7040. 70 HP

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                I need something similar, but not quite as long. My question is...how do you load that heavy thing onto a trailer when you need to carry it somewhere to use? Once it get it to one deer lease I can drag it from one spot to the next but then have to load to go to a different lease.
                Don't plan of moving it off the land.

I would have to think a few on how I would load.

I bet it weighs about 1400-1500 lbs empty. The tube is 1200 not counting the end plates and axles.

I might sell this one after planting and make one about 8 feet.

Already looking for a tube.

Comment

Loading it empty of water wouldn’t be bad, avoiding the over width tickets would be the challenge!

Good work Stan, that’s doin Xactly what you needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                    I would have to think a few on how I would load.

I might sell this one after planting and make one about 8 feet.
                    couple of straps around the tube and pick it up with tractor OR a frame with some road tires and a 180 deg rotating coupling... flip one way to go down road, other to haul...

would it be easier to cut yours down to 8' by taking a section out of the middle?

nice build.!

Comment

Originally posted by Big_gun View Post
                      couple of straps around the tube and pick it up with tractor OR a frame with some road tires and a 180 deg rotating coupling... flip one way to go down road, other to haul...

would it be easier to cut yours down to 8' by taking a section out of the middle?

nice build.!
                      If I do anything it will be get a new 8 foot tube and adjust that current frame to 8 feet. make 2 6 foot rollers out the current tube with small same style of the current one.

Something you would only use once a year but nothing else will work

Comment

Working...
                      X