Laser hair removal.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post

No doubt about the money. I don’t care how it’s made, it all hits the bank the same way. I’m thinking my model is going to be a “mobile laser set up” comes directly to your house. Lower overhead and as with any mobile service it’s higher margin. (Generally speaking of course)
    If that's your plan then I think discretion will be a priority. I don't think the lady having it done wants a truck outside advertising what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1362][emoji1362]
      ‘Ppreciate it!!!

Comment

No doubt about the money. I don’t care how it’s made, it all hits the bank the same way. I’m thinking my model is going to be a “mobile laser set up” comes directly to your house. Lower overhead and as with any mobile service it’s higher margin. (Generally speaking of course)
        That’s a different angle for sure. I didn’t know they were mobile machines.

I know my SIL makes well over 100k just as an employee she runs the shop but doesn’t own it. Now she is getting her RN to add to it so people know she is not just a chick doing laser hair.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          If that's your plan then I think discretion will be a priority. I don't think the lady having it done wants a truck outside advertising what's going on.
          I go back and forth on that... I don’t believe women view laser hair removal as something that is taboo or embarrassing. It’s very commonly performed.... if anything it seems as if it’s viewed as a status symbol for most women. That is something I would have to do much more research on, come up with a large sample size and make a decision from there..... Now with men obviously they wouldn’t want a rolling billboard outside of their house. Most of them at least. What I hope we can all realize is that what we on TBH consider to be “normal” is actually far from it in society. Like it or not we are the black sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
            That’s a different angle for sure. I didn’t know they were mobile machines.

I know my SIL makes well over 100k just as an employee she runs the shop but doesn’t own it. Now she is getting her RN to add to it so people know she is not just a chick doing laser hair.
            You think your SIL would be willing to share some info and let me pick her brain about it for a minute over the phone?

Comment

You think your SIL would be willing to share some info and let me pick her brain about it for a minute over the phone?

I’m not sure I’ll ask her.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                I’m not sure I’ll ask her.

You da man.

Comment

Heck Cody, go make yourseff an appointment with one and do a little "first-person" research!!

Comment

My wife has done it on her arms...

It was expensive as hell, so probably a profitable business venture.

I think you have to have a medical director oversee cosmetic lasers though.

You a MD or DO?

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post

You a MD or DO?

Pretty sure your right...

Comment

You a MD or DO?
                        I am not, but I have that connection. Seems like most of these places don’t have an in house MD. They basically set up a FaceTime meeting with the MD and patient and you work under their license....

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Heck Cody, go make yourseff an appointment with one and do a little "first-person" research!!
                          Hey I’m not too “manly” to do that! We will call it proof of concept

Comment

Shoot me a txt 210-247-(Chris)
                            Last edited by BLACKFINTURKEY; 09-09-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I am not, but I have that connection. Seems like most of these places don’t have an in house MD. They basically set up a FaceTime meeting with the MD and patient and you work under their license....
                              Yeah for sure. I have a friend that owns a laser center, hair and tattoo removal. Her husband is an MD so it’s easy for her. Just making sure you are including the cost of it when business planning.

Comment

Yeah for sure. I have a friend that owns a laser center, hair and tattoo removal. Her husband is an MD so it’s easy for her. Just making sure you are including the cost of it when business planning.
                                I appreciate it, I have kinda put the cart b4 the horse on this one as I already purchased the machine. I’ve had the idea for awhile now and been doing a little research on it. Purchasing this machine has caused me to move a little quicker than I wanted. I’ll make it work somehow though. Pretty simple business with very few moving parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X