Alamo Precision Rifles (TBH deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    I'll make some calls and get some pricing put together tomorrow and start an "official" thread for the TBH Special. Stay tuned.
    I love it when a plan comes together!

Comment

This sounds awesome. I was just thinking about looking into this. I will definitely be watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll make some calls and get some pricing put together tomorrow and start an "official" thread for the TBH Special. Stay tuned.
        Cool. Thank you

Comment

Alamo Precision Rifles (TBH deal)

I want it to be purdy[emoji4]

Something like this.

I’m open to stock color but don’t want plain black or a stainless(silver colored) barrel. Flutes, no flutes or spiral I’d be ok with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Black Ice; 01-02-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Oh boy! Here we go!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

i'd love some stock color options and barrel color/ twist options too. I'm partial to standard black barrel and preferably with a twist.

Comment

im in

Comment

Comment

Dang it, was planning on saving some money this year. I may be in on this also

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                        Looks like you guys have a good process started.

Having owned 3 from APR and two from the original TBH special I can not only say that you guys will be more than impressed but Robert and Jason will do all they can to make sure you walk away happy.

I'd love to join in with you guys but I'm unable to at this time plus my taste have become a bit extreme for a group build. My next build will likely run 3K in today's prices.
                        This is what I'm worried about. Once I go custom, it will be hard to go back to factory..haha

Comment

Pleaseeeeee be in my price range pleaseeeee lol

Comment

I'd jump on one in a heartbeat

Comment

In for Details and Price too!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                                This is what I'm worried about. Once I go custom, it will be hard to go back to factory..haha

No use worrying about it because that's exactly what will happen

Comment

Working...
                                X