California shooting - strange comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California shooting - strange comment

Terrible tragedy and despite all the left wing garbage I will send my thoughts and prayers. We all know gun control is just a talking point and no answer at all. But I must say this social media post just prior to the gunman opening fire isvreally odd. As if he thinks himself a martyr, and did this for the greater good of gun control. Seems very odd, thoughts!?

"I hope people call me insane ... (laughing emojis).. wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah ... I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'.. or 'keep you in my thoughts'... every time... and wonder why these keep happening. "

Sounds like a guy that needs mental help and can’t get it

Comment

It not from lack of gun control. It's from lack of mental stability.

Comment

im calling false flag event. several of the victim's were survivors of the Vegas shooting

Comment

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
          im calling false flag event. several of the victim's were survivors of the Vegas shooting
          Honestly, what are the odds of that!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            It not from lack of gun control. It's from lack of mental stability.
            Of course not. CA has the strictest gun laws in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
              Sounds like a guy that needs mental help and can’t get it
              Ok, we can all agree we have a mental health problem in the COUNTRY. But what of this statement of his?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Ok, we can all agree we have a mental health problem in the COUNTRY. But what of this statement of his?
                Sounds like an insane LWL acting to force new gun control laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  Sounds like an insane LWL acting to force new gun control laws.
                  The social media post definitely points to an agenda!

Comment

The guy was a lunatic. Nothing new from the land of nuts. There are even a few from out there that are in our congress.

Comment

Prayers up for those families that lost loved one!!

Comment

Ian Long -- the former Marine who killed 12 people in a country music bar allegedly suffered from severe PTSD, but there's no record of him ever contacting the Corps for help ... so says the military.

So who diagnosed him with PTSD?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          Ian Long -- the former Marine who killed 12 people in a country music bar allegedly suffered from severe PTSD, but there's no record of him ever contacting the Corps for help ... so says the military.

So who diagnosed him with PTSD?
                          Ive only read that he was evaluated by mental health professionals but they didn't think he needed to be put on psychiatric hold. I have not found he was diagnosed with PTSD only suspected that he may suffer from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            Prayers up for those families that lost loved one!!
                            Thx for remembering them![emoji45]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                              Ive only read that he was evaluated by mental health professionals but they didn't think he needed to be put on psychiatric hold. I have not found he was diagnosed with PTSD only suspected that he may suffer from it.
                              from what I've heard he had been talked to several times by leo and mhp, and none of them found that he needed to be detained, so who is at fault?

I think just the crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X