Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to join sporting clays/5 stand league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to join sporting clays/5 stand league?

Trying to put together a 5 man Sporting Clays/5 Stand league team @Elm Fork Shooting Sports in Dallas. Anyone interested in joining me and a buddy?

If I was closer I would. Our league starts next week.

Comment

Bit far for me. Just joined league at Defenders in Benbrook. 30mins away from home

Comment

I'd like to do that. My problem is I work 4 on, 4 off 6am to 6pm. What are the days and times?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm interested depending on the schedule. That's not too far from me but between a toddler and a new born it would have to work time wise. Shoot me a message if you don't mind rknight_13@yahoo.com

oh yeah and I'm pretty bad if y'all want someone to make you feel good about yourselves at the shoots!

Comment

Shoot me a PM with days and times

Have a buddy and I that may join ya

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
              I'd like to do that. My problem is I work 4 on, 4 off 6am to 6pm. What are the days and times?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              It's a Wednesday league. You can bank scores and shoot make ups. 8 week league.

DM me your email address and I'll send the info.

Comment

Here is info:
                Thank you for your interest in our league. Here's the information that you were interested in. The league start date is April 28th and the last day to get scores in will be June 20th. One night a week for eight weeks you and your team will shoot 50 targets each to get a total of 400 targets. You'll shoot 5-Stand and Sporting Clays on alternating weeks. I'll do my best to place you on a team if you don't have one; some guys will sign up with a mostly full one. You don't pay until the day the league starts, I'll include the pricing too.

Pricing:

$45 Trophy fee - non-negotiable one time payment. $15 goes towards the banquet at the end of the season and $30 goes towards the buckle that you could win.
                $140~ - Spring/Fall league is eight weeks long while Summer/Winter are six weeks so the price will change.
                $18.05/week - If you prefer to pay on a weekly basis instead.
                $5 golf cart fee/person - If you want to use a golf cart for the Sporting Clays night then it's $5 each night you use it.

The leagues are typically on Wednesday or Thursday night from 6pm - 8pm. If you're unable to shoot on either one of those days then you have up to Sunday of each week to get your scores in. Friday - Sunday we close at 6pm, so you can come and shoot for score at any time before that. You're given two Preshoots and one Make-up shoot, you're also given the opportunity to purchase a Bank shot.

Pre-shoot:
                If you're unable to attend one of the weeks for shooting you can shoot for score ahead of time.

Make-up:
                If you missed a week you'll be able to use the makeup to replace the week you missed.

Bank:
                The Bank allows you to choose whichever sport (5-Stand, Sporting Clays, or Skeet) you want and you can use that score to replace any zeros you may have. You don't have to purchase a Bank, it's not required of you.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask, we'll have the sign up for the league posted up on the website and I'll also send out an email to you when we have our next league open. I hope you have a wonderful day.

--
                Sincerely,
                Chantay Ramsey
                League Coordinator
                682-710-1618
                cramsey@elmfork.com

Comment

Here is sign up link: https://forms.gle/E6VkHR6N38vLihUU6

My name is Jeff Patton, if you want to shoot on my team just add me as your teammate.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    I'm interested depending on the schedule. That's not too far from me but between a toddler and a new born it would have to work time wise. Shoot me a message if you don't mind rknight_13@yahoo.com

oh yeah and I'm pretty bad if y'all want someone to make you feel good about yourselves at the shoots!
                    I have one buddy and I interested in creating a TBH Team of 5

Want to join in

Any other DFW takers for league shoot

Send me a PM or reply

Comment

Don’t laugh to hard at this question, but does Elm Fork rent shotguns for things like this? I don’t own a shotgun to use for something like this. Only have a house clearing gun. Been over 20 yrs since I shot sporting clays, but I wouldn’t mind giving it a go again.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                        Don’t laugh to hard at this question, but does Elm Fork rent shotguns for things like this? I don’t own a shotgun to use for something like this. Only have a house clearing gun. Been over 20 yrs since I shot sporting clays, but I wouldn’t mind giving it a go again.
                        Yes sir...they do.

Comment

Looks like I have a team of 5 committed

Looking forward to it as I have heard it is a lot of fun

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                            Looks like I have a team of 5 committed

Looking forward to it as I have heard it is a lot of fun
                            Cool, good luck to the TBH team. Post up some pics of you mighty shotgunners in action!

Comment

Working...
                            X