Shout out to Justin Spies and East TX Power Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to Justin Spies and East TX Power Sports

Bought a Polaris Ranger last week. Almost bought from my local dealership but then decided to contact Justin with a text. I knew the exact model
    I wanted and he was able to beat the price of the local guys. He even arranged for it to be delivered at no extra charge which helped because I live about 2 hours from Lufkin. Also I bought a windshield for it which was on back order and he said when it arrived he’d have his driver come down and pick the Ranger up and take to Lufkin for the install then return it to me! Everything between me, him and my credit union was handled via text or email. I encourage anyone in the market for a SxS or 4 wheeler to check with him before you buy.
    Last edited by marshman; 03-06-2021, 06:12 PM.

Originally posted by marshman View Post
    Bought a Polaris Ranger last week. Almost bought from my local dealership but then decided to contact Justin with a text. I knew the exact model
    I wanted and he was able to beat the price of the local guys. He even arranged for it to be delivered at no extra charge which helped because I live about 2 hours from Lufkin. Also I bought a windshield for it which was on back order and he said when it arrived he’d have his driver come down and pick the Ranger up and take to Lufkin for the install then return it to me! Everything between me, him and my credit union was handled via text or email. I encourage anyone in the market for a SxS or 4 wheeler to check with him before you buy.
    Heard a lot of good things about that group. My son will get his first ATV next Christmas and they will get my business.

Comment

Bought one from him couple weeks ago as well. Very smooth and easy transaction with a great price. Didn’t know about the delivery though...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks again for the business!

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post

That’s good business smarts right there. In the survey business in West Texas ordered four brand new Polaris Rangers from Family Power Sports in Odessa and I ended up canceling the deal because they were going to charge me for delivery 30 minutes away from their shop.

Comment

He's good people.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

If I ever want to buy another SXS I will not call Justin.( JK) He makes is so easy and effortless I just cant help myself but to buy it. He even had to brought to my doorstep on a trailer! Cant beat that service or price.

Comment

Working...
              X