Ivermectin anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ivermectin anybody?

I’m sure this has been covered but anybody used this on themselves from tractor supply for covid ? Bad idea ?

The girls at the feed store in tilden used it and said it knocked it right out.

Comment

I put some on myself 2 times a month and no COVID yet. Been around lots of people with covid and havent got it. Can’t hurt

Comment

I used it and it seemed to work great.

Comment

I took it for 6 days while having an active covid case 4 weeks ago and I believe it made a huge difference, I had very mild symptoms. My wife took it as well with similar mild symptoms, but she tested negative on the rapid test. I think it works. I put my folks on one dose a week after I came out of quarantine. They have been on it for two weeks now.

Comment

Are we talking about this stuff????

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              Are we talking about this stuff????

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...g?cm_vc=-10005
              Yes and it does not taste like apple. Your poop looks weird for a couple days afterward too. Protip: Mix it into a yogurt cup and chase it with chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Heav View Post
                I took it for 6 days while having an active covid case 4 weeks ago and I believe it made a huge difference, I had very mild symptoms. My wife took it as well with similar mild symptoms, but she tested negative on the rapid test. I think it works. I put my folks on one dose a week after I came out of quarantine. They have been on it for two weeks now.

How much did you take ?

Comment

There is an added benefit. This spring you will have zero tick or chigger bites. Even skeeters will mostly leave you alone
                  Last edited by GarGuy; 02-19-2021, 05:46 PM.

Comment

My parents have done it as preventative

Actually people have done it for years to try to avoid different things

Comment

Works good for my dogs and cows. I don’t worry about Covid but it sure might work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It almost hard to believe that the good old country boys and rednecks know more about treating this crap than the CDC!

Comment

A lot of people around here took it n they are believers!

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                            I put some on myself 2 times a month and no COVID yet. Been around lots of people with covid and havent got it. Can’t hurt
                            So you use it as a topical salve?????

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                              So you use it as a topical salve?????
                              Yes absorbed through the skin, some take it in pill form

Comment

Working...
                              X