Lost a friend today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost a friend today...

12 years ago you came into my and Caydens life. You were the most loyal pup I’ve ever had, and helped me raise my boy. You were by my side through some tough times and always knew when I needed you most. Throughout the years you’ve been by my side. We ran many a miles together and in spite of no leash holding you there, you never left my side.

When Grayson came along, you quietly watched him grow, but never were far away.

Other dogs have come into the house, but they knew soon that you were the boss. Heck, you were my boss too.

We don’t know how long you were fighting it, but when we found it you had stage 4 lung and lymph node cancer. You never let on that you were in pain. Still running with the other dogs and chasing the kids to the end. Other than a little arthritis, we never knew.

While I selfishly wanted to bring you home for the weekend, it wasn’t fair to you. We owed you the dignity and respect of letting you go, and letting you’re fight end.

You’ll be missed more than I’d have ever imagined. Thank you for the years of dedication that you gave.

Rest easy biscuit

Love you old girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dangit. Thats a hard one to swallow. Yall are im my thoughts, my friend. Hold the family tight today

Comment

Sorry for your families loss. A tuff one to swallow.

Comment

So sorry

Comment

So sorry to hear that. I know the loss. My heart goes out to you and the family.

Comment

That's a tough one.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
              Dangit. Thats a hard one to swallow. Yall are im my thoughts, my friend. Hold the family tight today

Thank you. It was not expected.

She went in for a tail amputation due to some tumors that came up on it. They called me about an hour later and said the lab work indicated low proteins and after their exam they took some images. Found that she had stage 4 cancer in the lungs and lymph nodes. Gave her 2-3 weeks to live but said her quality of life would go downhill fast.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. It’s never easy to lose your loyal companion. Prayers sent !!!
                Last edited by T-roy66; 07-24-2020, 08:16 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I feel your pain, lost my girl of 16 years last weekend. I hope you and your family find peace in these hard times.

Comment

Hard loss for sure, prayers for you and family.

Comment

Tears. So sorry

Comment

Nice words in your tribute to your friend. My condolences. The good ones should live much longer. RIP biscuit.

Comment

That’s a tough one, sorry for your loss.

Comment

Dang that’s a hard loss
                            Condolences

Comment

So sorry for your loss

Comment

Working...
                              X