Mark your calendars.....Bownanza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
    I still can't pull it up. If I click on forums it list everything but Bonanza 2019, if I change my view and I can't even see anything about Nanza!!

I was able to use the link above to get it.

How do you get it to show you like that?? Wh
    en I click on Forums the drop down covers it up so I can't see forums again like Gunnyart was getting.

Click forums and then click around the campfire. It’s stuck to top of Around the Campfire.

Comment

I'll try to get the link fixed in Drop Down later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        People probably dumped grease and crawfish and ruined it for everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        This ^^^^^

Comment

Is this Pavilion at Veteran's Park In College Station?

Comment

Originally posted by Avid Hunter View Post
            Is this Pavilion at Veteran's Park In College Station?

It is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am booked at Holiday Inn Express and will try to get 2 of my TBH slacker friends to come with me...will update their status in a couple of days when they get off the fence.

Comment

Looking forward to finally meeting some of you that I haven't met in person yet. I think this is the first year that my son's baseball schedule or some other event won't interfere.

Comment

We unfortunately won't be able to make it this year. But, is there any word on the shirts :-).

Comment

Originally posted by RRFishNHunt View Post
                    We unfortunately won't be able to make it this year. But, is there any word on the shirts :-).
                    Shirts will be coming soon....but this year will be a little different in that area as well. Will update as soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      Shirts will be coming soon....but this year will be a little different in that area as well. Will update as soon as I can.
                      Thank you Mary!!

Comment

I didn't see a thread to sign up for nametags. Is Team Nametag attending?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rcjunky007 View Post
                          I didn't see a thread to sign up for nametags. Is Team Nametag attending?

I'm still watching the headcount to decide on best option for nametags.

We'll do something....but it might be different this year.

Comment

Many thanks to Beleg for his years of service providing these nametags! He seserves retirement.

Comment

I need a nametag or no one will know who I am. [emoji23][emoji41]

Comment

Bownanza

Barnacle will be there with a pot of chili, and maybe a cobbler or 2

Comment

Working...
                                X