Feedback on Tristar 0/U 20 ga.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback on Tristar 0/U 20 ga.

I'm looking for feedback on Tristar 20 ga Over/Under. I know it is not top of the line but wanted to know if anyone had one and if I should stay away. To shoot a few dove and clay pigeons.

Thanks

I’ve got a couple of their 12’s O/U’s for knock around guns. One wood one salt grass They’re way nicer than you’d think. The only real difference is some have shell extractors and not ejectors. I wanted an O/U for duck/goose blind that also could shoot 3.5” shells. I wanted a couple of guns that weren’t crazy expensive and wouldn’t upset me terribly if I dinged them. And I wasn’t about to take my nice Beretta or Browning into a salt marsh. They shoot good. They’re just have a lighter wood feeling than my “nicer” O/U. For the money they’re great.
    Last edited by W E H; 03-09-2021, 08:42 PM. Reason: Word

Comment

I have looked them over and think they are pretty good value. I am going to get one in the synthetic o/u version.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

For those that have them, or have shot them, any idea how they compare to the Yildiz O/O that Academy sells?

Comment

I can't speak for shooting, but I have looked them over, and I'd give the nod to the Tri-Star.

Comment

Working...
            X