No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSNP continues to climb it’s a long term hold, huge potential. Made me $8K in two days.
    CBBT, INKW, FORW, still continue to climb.
    SEGI, needs to start moving soon or I will be dumping it for ENCZ.

Comment

Dogecoin running back up, to the moon!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxlab View Post
        TSNP continues to climb it’s a long term hold, huge potential. Made me $8K in two days.
        CBBT, INKW, FORW, still continue to climb.
        SEGI, needs to start moving soon or I will be dumping it for ENCZ.
        I have some TSNP I'm holding long as well. Also traded traded it a few times between .32-.37 for some nice quick flips. That ship has sailed but no complaints here.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
          No doubt. I'd rather put $250 on the latest pump and dump than Tampa Bay +3.5. If I do my research I know I can beat the house more times than not trading pennies. That said, I certainly hope there isn't anyone betting their future on pink sheets.

I used to trade pennies but stopped several years ago when work travel made it difficult to stay on top of them throughout the day. When covid stopped my travel I dropped all of $450 into my empty old Etrade acct. My balance pushed $30K today before settling around $28K and I haven't made a second deposit. I'll take it for play money.
          That deserves a clap of the hands.....well done sir!

Comment

My day is free tomorrow. I think I may try my hand at the roulette table to see if I can ride something to the green.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
              Dogecoin running back up, to the moon!
              Xrp having a good week too

Comment

ZOM is taking off, I really think this could be a $10 stock by April.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                  I'm loving it! I went in hard on this one @ .97.

If it hits $10 I'm taking myself on a bad arse hunt next year.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                    Fingers crossed!

Comment

what is the catalyst for ZOM?

Comment

ATOS on a big fall today

Comment

Ok I'm in ZOM at 1.71, wish I would of got in at 1.40 when I was thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                            Ok I'm in ZOM at 1.71, wish I would of got in at 1.40 when I was thinking about it.
                            i was in at .30 and sold when it hit a dollar. i have been jumping back in ever since.

Comment

So are you ZOM guys betting on Carol Baskin?

"Shares of penny stock Zomedica (ticker: ZOM) recently multiplied in value after the veterinary-medicine company received a key online video endorsement from Carole Baskin. She's the CEO of Tampa, Fla.--based Big Cat Rescue, better known as Joe Exotic's nemesis in the Netflix documentary Tiger King.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                i was in at .30 and sold when it hit a dollar. i have been jumping back in ever since.
                                .30 that would of been nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X