Rotomolded Coolers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rex View Post
    Anyone have feedback on Yukon compared to Rtic?

Terrible insulation quality compared to grizzly, Rtic and yet.

Biggest regret purchase in a few years

Comment

Look at Rugid coolers, they are on sale and have 35 Qt and 20 Qt that are in those price ranges. Veteran owned company and have awesome customer service. I have one of there bow cases and a zipper broke so they sent me a brand new case no questions asked!

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
        Terrible insulation quality compared to grizzly, Rtic and yet.

Biggest regret purchase in a few years
        Good to know. Thanks!

Comment

If they weren't so dang heavy.

Comment

Canyon Coolers. Check their head to head against the top brands.

Comment

if I hunted somewhere i could not get ice. I would get on this train. When I hunted Del Rio years ago and the only store was Loma Alta and it was 1hr from the ranch ok. I see the heavy super ice chest. But Every marina has ice. Gas station etc. I can buy lots of .99 bags of ice. When camping. Get you a counter top ice maker for drink ice.

Comment

Not sure how good they are but might wanna check out Coastland Delta Series Coolers on Amazon?!?

Comment

Geez, didnt realize there were so many of these coolers around. I guess I'll throw my Igloo in the mix. Was in a bind and grabbed one from Academy. Seems fine the few times I used it.

Comment

I have some igloo sportsman 55’s that do the job for me. I’m afraid to leave my Yetis in the vehicle.

Comment

I love my lifetime cooler for a fraction of the price of yeti or rtic. Holds ice well, lid latches are way easier to use than the yeti style.

Comment

I was just looking at some of the coolers mentioned.

Does it ever bother anyone but me that I hesitate to do business or buy a product from someplace on the internet when they dont list a physical address ?

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                          Geez, didnt realize there were so many of these coolers around. I guess I'll throw my Igloo in the mix. Was in a bind and grabbed one from Academy. Seems fine the few times I used it.
                          Everyone flocked to make a $

Similar to the hunting clothing thats in style now. KUIU, UA, Duck Camp, etc

Comment

I bought a brand that i had never heard of before. The name is Nice. It's a knock off of a yeti roady. It hold ice extremely well, i think it was 75 dollars.

Comment

I’ve got an rtic 20 I’ll sell ya for $100. Don’t remember what I paid for it and it’s a little stained up from use but I won a yeti 20 from work and don’t need both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                                55 qt I think. I know it’s made by lifetime. Got it at wallmart for 97$
                                I got a lifetime 52 at for $64 delivered. Awesome cooler

Comment

Working...
                                X