Thoughts on this dilemma....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker View Post
    No way I'd set foot on their property. Security cam, game cam. You just never know. And I do believe penned exotics fall into the same category as livestock.
    never looked at from a livestock point of view. Although I know for a fact they didn't buy the deer in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
      I’d call the game warden.
      Whats the game warden gonna do? I'd go with option #2 if no way for them to know you did it. Let that baby go!

Comment

I would do nothing, if you open the gate you could be charged with trespassing.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
          I would do nothing, if you open the gate you could be charged with trespassing.
          There's a lot of people doing a lot of things that I don't agree with, but it's not my place to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
            not lately. hardly ever see them cause of the......."interesting" life they live. I will just leave it at that.
            I'm interested in the "interesting" part? Please elaborate

Comment

Id go over to pet the thing and I'll be danged if it didnt unexpectly get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                I'm interested in the "interesting" part? Please elaborate
                lets just say the couple probably aint got a full set of teeth between the 2 of them.

Comment

Free it

Comment

Option 3. A good buddy in a ski mask that’s built nothing like you opens the cage.

Comment

ASPCA , Humane society , animal control of the county you live in. My wife and I looked at a basset pup we found on pet finder . The guy was obviously running a puppy mill, the animals were in horrible conditions and rammed into small cages . There were 2 adult bassets in med size wire cages all around the property, inside and outside in the sun. Smaller breeds were crammed 6 or more females in cages. He was breeding several different breeds of dogs and had hundreds of puppies. They were thin , sickly and he had a few dead dogs laying behind the barn. We turned him in to all of the agencies I listed above and they shut him down and took all of his animals.

Comment

Whether given to them or not, it has value.

Here’s my take on it. You’ve already posted on a public forum that you’re considering trespassing in order to release someone else’s livestock. Wouldn’t take long to track down this thread. Are you prepared to face trespassing charges and pay restitution for this critter getting out?

If you’re willing to face the above consequences, why not just offer to buy it from them and release it? Be a whole lot cheaper than dealing with criminal charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't break the law. Sounds like what they are doing is legal because the Game and Fish can't do anything. Maybe they are raising it for slaughter down the road. Couldn't afford a cow!!

I don't agree with what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                            Whether given to them or not, it has value.

Here’s my take on it. You’ve already posted on a public forum that you’re considering trespassing in order to release someone else’s livestock. Wouldn’t take long to track down this thread. Are you prepared to face trespassing charges and pay restitution for this critter getting out?

If you’re willing to face the above consequences, why not just offer to buy it from them and release it? Be a whole lot cheaper than dealing with criminal charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I agree with the last paragraph, the beginning tells me you watch too much CSI. LOL

Comment

1. Delete this thread.
                              2. Open the gate.

Comment

Find a road kill and swap em!!

Comment

Working...
                                X