• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Yup....the darn lies...err...limes...err...Lymes got her 😂😂
    That still bothers me to this day - doesn’t make any sense

Comment

Macie thread. Best. Loving. Only thread that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
        She the same one that shot that hog 300 yards away attacking her friend?

Crazy as &$@$
        Yep..... Ear- holed him!

As far as "big" threads go, I look at the Eternal Flame and I check on Macie twice a day and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
          Hump it till it pees ...
          It was definitely one of the funniest! I still remember how my side hurt from laughing and was sore for a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by WT View Post
            Saw her at the post office awhile back. Never made eye contact and kept on moving.
            Between the hog story, lymes disease, and wasn't there one about her pulling a gun on someone outside her house? She was definitely bat **** crazy. But I have to ask where would she be on the hot side of the hot - crazy matrix? Someone that f'ing crazy has to be hot right? Please don't spoil it for me if not. Just ignore my message and don't reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              When my daughter was born I did a “live “thread. All was well and then she became sick and nearly died and miraculously recovered weeks later There was people offering to take us to lunch at Texas children’s , paying for daily parking , sending us prayer chain bulletins etc. Kate is now 16 and doing amazing .... TBH meant the world to us then. She is deaf now as a result but does very well with her cochlear implant. She is an amazing pitcher and power hitter in softball and had her first offer this last week. Check her out on FB those that remember her and this story. (Katelyn Howard Softball ) on FB

I printed the entire thread out and it was like a book . Appreciate everyone
              That's awesome!

Comment

White jeep

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                  Between the hog story, lymes disease, and wasn't there one about her pulling a gun on someone outside her house? She was definitely bat **** crazy. But I have to ask where would she be on the hot side of the hot - crazy matrix? Someone that f'ing crazy has to be hot right? Please don't spoil it for me if not. Just ignore my message and don't reply.
                  Ignore. Ignore. Ignore.

Comment

I'm not sure where it lies in the numbers but one that I still think about to this day is the Concho Man thread.

Comment

The AR tacticool thread

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HAWG DAWG View Post
                        I'm not sure where it lies in the numbers but one that I still think about to this day is the Concho Man thread.
                        Indeed a memorable one. RIP Brad.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Indeed a memorable one. RIP Brad.
                          D.a.m.n shame, RIP

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

Is this person still a member?? I’m almost certain I know who this is

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                              Is this person still a member?? I’m almost certain I know who this is
                              Nope!

Big Oak live cameras was a big one.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Macie's thread has to be up there.
                                Macie’s thread is the greatest thread on TBH IMO...

If you’re having one of those days, just go read a few pages - that young lady will make you smile!

Comment

Working...
                                X