Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
    About 25 flooded right now.

Looking good hopefully get to kill some of those webbed footed flyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We had an awesome opening weekend. We shot an eight man limit opening morning in our lake place, and a five man limit on Sunday on some of our stock tanks. Not a baked bird in the bunch, but still a lot of fun.
      Attached Files

Comment

nice hunt Caprock! i sure would like to see numbers like that in Eagle Lake tomorrow morning!

Comment

Well it looks like I’ll be chasing a aoudad this evening/tomorrow morning and then hopefully duck hunting Sunday morning!

Good luck to everyone in the AM

Comment

Good luck guys! Little mans old enough to go with me now and he enjoys it so I’m getting back into it some. Waterfowling was all I did nearly till we had kids. Planning some Oklahoma and maybe Arkansas trips. Don’t have the patience for public land anymore.

Comment

We scouted our lease yesterday and didn’t really see the numbers we were expecting. We hunt river bottoms an saw about 40 total majority woodies but a couple gadwall mixed in. I’ll be scouting everyday this week try and pin point them before the 14th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Teal season 2.0 is off to a good start. Wrapped up a 3 man about 6:40.
                Attached Files

Comment

Gclyde is that a English cocker?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    Gclyde is that a English cocker?
                    I’m not 100% sure as he’s my buddies but i believe he is. He can hold his own out there as long as the water doesn’t get to deep.

Comment

Picked up my new partner in training!

Meet Pouldeaux!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Put the smack down on them this morning. Gadwall, spoonies, a few widgeon, 1 single teal.

Wheres the teal!?!? Not a good sign for us going forward if there arent teal around. Hopefully they got pounded out of the rice this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                          Picked up my new partner in training!

Meet Pouldeaux!

Gonna have your hands full keeping him from not getting spoiled lol

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                            Gonna have your hands full keeping him from not getting spoiled lol
                            Yep. Wife blew a gasket. Maybe surprise puppy wasn't as good a plan as I thought. Hope I can fit in the dog crate tonight.

But can't return one! Kids are ecstatic. And gives me time to train and run her along side bella for a while.

Comment

20-21 Official Duck Thread

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                              Yep. Wife blew a gasket. Maybe surprise puppy wasn't as good a plan as I thought. Hope I can fit in the dog crate tonight.

But can't return one! Kids are ecstatic. And gives me time to train and run her along side bella for a while.

Nice pup Flex. Better do your part in taking care of it. New baby and a puppy while you’re at work would **** any wife off.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                                Nice pup Flex. Better do your part in taking care of it. New baby and a puppy while you’re at work would **** any wife off.
                                She's at work too. Lol
                                Yeah that's why I waited until after football ended.

Comment

Working...
                                X