No announcement yet.

Bow Season Not Open this Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be going. I don't plan on shooting anything but will be nice to get out to my new lease. Land owner called to tell me the white wings have really moved in so I might be doing more dove hunting than anything.

Comment

Headed out tonight with my son but may just see if any dove have moved in. I'm not that mad at them anymore and my son (12) doesn't bow hunt.

Comment

Next weekend is better anyway! (By the moon, at least).

Comment

Have to work in the morning, get off at noon. i hunt about 10min for m the house so i will hunt tomorrow evening and get in a hunt before church Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
            Much respect for you. That's a great age to play flag and you are a good man for coaching them. I wish you and your team the best this weekend.
            Thanks bud! I really do enjoy it. Sometimes its like herding cats but when it all comes together its priceless. This is my second year and i hope many more to come.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Did something to my wrist last weekend and drawing my bow is out of the question. Lucked out and got on a great place ( was planning on sitting it out this year ) and have really been looking forward to it. Sure hope I'm good by next weekend. Not too proud to use a rifle when it opens!

Comment

Although I haven't hunted the last two seasons, I will not be in the stand this weekend.
                I finally found a good lease, but didn't get things set up until last weekend. So, I'm gonna let things settle down and let my feeder throw some corn for another week.

Comment

on call this weekend, have to wait to hunt next weekend.

Comment

Won't hunt till Sunday evening. Going with my dad to kill a couple cow elk with jj Matt.

First world problems and all so no complaints.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Work all weekend.....

Comment

Too much going on with a new baby and all, so I decided to not renew on the lease. I'm going to hunt as a guest at a buddy's place later this month and also will be doing a little duck hunting later in the year. I just didn't have the time commitment for a lease this year.

Comment

Bow season is OPEN, just not for you lol

Comment

I’m going to some idiot’s wedding tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not going tomorrow. To many people on the public lands I hunt now on opening weekend. But I might go dove hunting in another location. Maybe fish a bit if I get a chance to get the boat out.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Bucks are still grouped up and none at my spots are mature. The does still all have spotted fawns. Probably give it a week or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X