• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew I could count on yalls!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Good luck to all! Got my permit and cant wait

Comment

This will prolly be the last time I offer this incredible deal....

My step-brother-in-law, whose name is vladimeer, hacked into a prominent members ‘puter, and retrieved 27 years of coordinates , with details like weather, times, etc.

I am offering these files to the highest bidder. Reserve starts at $2,694...

Only acause I will have to share some with the hackee.

These are Primo locations, some only accessible by boat or trespass.

If’n you want pictures of the awesome trophy’s he has collected, add an additional $500.

Let the bidding begin.

Hi Mike..... love ya like a brother.
          [emoji51][emoji51][emoji41][emoji851]

Comment

I am very excited for this season! I have not spent any time down there since I was down there last season so I will be getting out there asap! Ive spent all my time in the LBJ lol, but I am alot more prepared coming into this season though! Good luck fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
              This will prolly be the last time I offer this incredible deal....

My step-brother-in-law, whose name is vladimeer, hacked into a prominent members ‘puter, and retrieved 27 years of coordinates , with details like weather, times, etc.

I am offering these files to the highest bidder. Reserve starts at $2,694...

Only acause I will have to share some with the hackee.

These are Primo locations, some only accessible by boat or trespass.

If’n you want pictures of the awesome trophy’s he has collected, add an additional $500.

Let the bidding begin.

Hi Mike..... love ya like a brother.
              [emoji51][emoji51][emoji41][emoji851]
              Uh.....think I've seen you post this before? And where'd ya get 27 years? That's way outdated and short of my experiences there. Maybe your BNL hacked into someone else's puter and sold you some bad info? [emoji12][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Comment

First timer

Grateful to be a part of this thread and for the opportunity to hunt Whitney and Aquilla this year. I hunted TPWD public land for the last two seasons and was unsuccessful. This property is one hour closer than any of the TPWD land and my current work situation allows me more time. I pray that everyone here has a great season and I look forward to contributing to this thread.

I would be interested to hear how y'all get your kill back to your truck. I guess I plan to pack it out in a pack I use for elk hunting. Any other ideas?

Comment

Good luck and stay safe y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by AfghanVet View Post

I would be interested to hear how y'all get your kill back to your truck. I guess I plan to pack it out in a pack I use for elk hunting. Any other ideas?
                    I use a game cart that stays in the truck until I get one on the ground. It's a pain to walk in twice, but a lot better than solo dragging a deer out.

Comment

Originally posted by AfghanVet View Post
                      Grateful to be a part of this thread and for the opportunity to hunt Whitney and Aquilla this year. I hunted TPWD public land for the last two seasons and was unsuccessful. This property is one hour closer than any of the TPWD land and my current work situation allows me more time. I pray that everyone here has a great season and I look forward to contributing to this thread.

Welcome to TBH! And welcome to this thread. Lotta good folk on this sight. Lotta info too. But like most stuff ya hear, take with a grain of salt. Some don't have as good a skills communicate-n with the written word as in person. So keep it in mind when reading. We used to have regular get2gethers and an annual picnic . But the Rona has everthing on hold right now. It always helps to meet a person F2F so you can get a better idea of what they are really like and trying to say.

Be safe out there. And if you ever need any help on tracking or dragging or a cart, sometimes this is the best place to get immediate help.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Welcome to TBH! And welcome to this thread. Lotta good folk on this sight. Lotta info too. But like most stuff ya hear, take with a grain of salt. Some don't have as good a skills communicate-n with the written word as in person. So keep it in mind when reading. We used to have regular get2gethers and an annual picnic . But the Rona has everthing on hold right now. It always helps to meet a person F2F so you can get a better idea of what they are really like and trying to say.

Be safe out there. And if you ever need any help on tracking or dragging or a cart, sometimes this is the best place to get immediate help.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I try to assume the best, especially when reading text. I look forward to a day when I can join y'all on a get-together. And, I'll be happy to help move someone else's kill if I am in the area.

Comment

How about a GTG in the open, Kimball, Steel Creek, Nolan/Lakeside ramp?

Texas Grown's posts need double salt, BS-73- so much salt you can't stand it. Some of us also boat in, closer than dragging to truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            How about a GTG in the open, Kimball, Steel Creek, Nolan/Lakeside ramp?

Texas Grown's posts need double salt, BS-73- so much salt you can't stand it. Some of us also boat in, closer than dragging to truck.

I’m glad y’all keep me around to add a little bit of sweetness to this sour patch!! Count me in for that picnic in the park!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Or Hamm creek. Large covered shelter with big grills to cook on.

And playgrounds to get your exercise. [emoji51][emoji51]

Comment

Forgot about Hamms.

Comment

Working...
                                X