Best place NTX purchase Mathews VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borocat View Post
    Looking to bite the bullet and get a new bow. Where is the best deals? CCR, Sheels, willing to drive 1 hr from Grayson County.

i got mine from scheels this year. that store is incredible and prices are hard to beat. i highly recommend them. great dudes who take time setting up bows correctly.

Comment

Go to CCR, buy bow, get Willie to set the thing up, forget about it.

Comment

On Target in Canton.

Comment

Nock it archery in Decatur just picked mine up from Brian.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gateway Archery is the best I've used in DFW. Great guys and service

Comment

Originally posted by rlk123 View Post
                Gateway Archery is the best I've used in DFW. Great guys and service
                I plan to buy my bow there soon.

Comment

Are the techs at Scheels bow counter very knowledgeable???

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    Not trying to hijack thread, but over the last couple of weeks working in an archery shop- I've come to respect both the techs, sales guys, and management of the shop.

I know my bow (Elite) and my accessories like the back of my hand. In the shop, you have Obsessions, Mathews, Prime, Elite, Bowtech, Bear, PSE, and the Mission/Genesys, etc. Plus a MILLION accessories, arrows, etc. It is mind-boggling. And the phone never stops ringing.

Did I say how many ways to assemble an arrow? Inserts, weights, outserts, tip sizes and weights. It has been a whirlwind. Same with broadheads.

And the worst part, guys are calling- wanting strings for elk hunts in the next 2-3 weeks. Strings are 3-7 weeks out.

That said, buy what you want, where you want- but also realize that most of the guys in a pro shop know it in-depth, yep- you may get it cheaper elsewhere, but not overall expertise. Maybe I'll get there some day.
                    ^ This right here, is this the only time of year people think about their bows? You should be prepared all year not just a few weeks before you go on a hunt.

Comment

Gateway by far the best shop I have ever used.

Comment

Originally posted by borocat View Post
                        Looking to bite the bullet and get a new bow. Where is the best deals? CCR, Sheels, willing to drive 1 hr from Grayson County.

Gateway Archery!!!

Tell Jim that Blake sent you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have one (31.5) in all Sitka Elevate II that’s really a great looking bow. Come see me. Probably won’t last through tomorrow.

Have a few ambush greens coming soon.

Comment

CCR is the only place I go for anything archery related!!

Comment

Once you shoot aVXR you'll be obsessed. Bring your good wallet and do it. Support a great TBHer and buy from FishNDude. If you do, I'll cover the first $75. FudhNDude I'll pay CC if you confirm the buyer is there. This is for Borocat. I don't know either of you personally. But, FishNDude seems like a great guy I hope to meet one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                                Not trying to hijack thread, but over the last couple of weeks working in an archery shop- I've come to respect both the techs, sales guys, and management of the shop.

I know my bow (Elite) and my accessories like the back of my hand. In the shop, you have Obsessions, Mathews, Prime, Elite, Bowtech, Bear, PSE, and the Mission/Genesys, etc. Plus a MILLION accessories, arrows, etc. It is mind-boggling. And the phone never stops ringing.

Did I say how many ways to assemble an arrow? Inserts, weights, outserts, tip sizes and weights. It has been a whirlwind. Same with broadheads.

And the worst part, guys are calling- wanting strings for elk hunts in the next 2-3 weeks. Strings are 3-7 weeks out.

That said, buy what you want, where you want- but also realize that most of the guys in a pro shop know it in-depth, yep- you may get it cheaper elsewhere, but not overall expertise. Maybe I'll get there some day.
                                What shop do you work at???

I vote for Gateway Archery, Jim is second to none..

Comment

Working...
                                X