No announcement yet.

Matthews VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to try one. I bought a traverse right before archery season and I love it so I imayine the vxr would be just as good if not better. I tried talking my lady into letting me upgrade but she said no lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by xZachTheRipper8 View Post
      I would like to try one. I bought a traverse right before archery season and I love it so I imayine the vxr would be just as good if not better. I tried talking my lady into letting me upgrade but she said no lol

You should thank her ... that traverse is a great bow [emoji51]

Comment

I am in the same boat as Fishndude....still patiently waiting.......

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
          I am in the same boat as Fishndude....still patiently waiting.......

Rwc
          The wait is definitely hard on a Fella but it’ll be worth it, when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
            What are the pros/cons concerning the ata? 28 vs. 31.5?
            TIA.
            Both are shooters and it just boils down to which one you like/fit the best when shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              I can’t keep them in stock. Had my personal bow on order since February (31.5) and still don’t have it. Thanks Covid.

Oh and it’s MATHEWS!
              Same here! Ordered a new 31.5 from the local shop early Feb. I called last week and they have no idea when it will be shipped.

Comment

Korbins in Seminole has VXR of both in stock or they did a week ago

My son shot everything they had and was down to the VXR and the Hoyt Axius Alpha. He liked the draw and back wall on the Hoyt better. So thats what he ended up with.

Comment

I saw this a while back.
                  I thought he did a good job comparing most of the news bows. It is a two part video.
                  I like the fact he actually bought all the bows. You can't really get a feel for them from a few shots at the shop.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G14zVkIMbb0"]I Bought 5 bows for 2020. I eliminate 2 in the first minute. In depth review. Part 1. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I have a Traverse and a VXR 31.5. I haven’t spent much time with the VXR yet, but I’ll tell you the Traverse is probably the smoothest bow I’ve ever shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by xZachTheRipper8 View Post

I shot both two weeks ago. Thought the traverse was a little smoother. Liked both bows. Probably will get the vxr.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                        I saw this a while back.
                        I thought he did a good job comparing most of the news bows. It is a two part video.
                        I like the fact he actually bought all the bows. You can't really get a feel for them from a few shots at the shop.

I Bought 5 bows for 2020. I eliminate 2 in the first minute. In depth review. Part 1. - YouTube
                        good video

Comment

Working...
                        X