• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fsc

This weeks FSC who has it?

Gunner, I thought.

Comment

The only way to keep this going is for someone who has the time to ride herd on it.

It's a real good program, and needs someone to ramrod it.

Larry?
      John?

Comment

Rick, it may be a little late in the year now, with season opening this weekend I doubt there would be many able to participate except for those of us that have no where to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
          Rick, it may be a little late in the year now, with season opening this weekend I doubt there would be many able to participate except for those of us that have no where to hunt.
          Larry, sadly I bet there are more here who have no place to hunt than those who do, BUT with the format allowing for the shot to be taken any day of the week up to the Sat Midnight deadline, going hunting really isn't an excuse to keep you from taking the shot & posting it.

Rick

Comment

Gunner told me today he wanted his shot to be to set an apple on a 3-D target deers head and shoot it! Closest to the center of the apple is the winner.I guess if someone doesn't have a 3-D deer target they can set an apple on a block target! Sorry it took him a while to think of it!Men 22yds /women 17yds / kids 10yds!
            Last edited by ShaBow; 09-26-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Gunbow is a smart fellow. I like the idea of the apple! I will do it tomorrow Gun! Thanks for the advantage of 17 yds buddy!

Comment

As soon as he got in the truck as I was picking up from school he said "Dad I know what I want the shot to be". I guess now I know where his mind was at school today!LOL!

Comment

I'm gonna shoot an apple pic

Comment

The apple idea is great as some folks don't have a printer. The distance works for me also as I have access to a LARGE lot here in town, however with that said, lots of folks have a hard time getting 18/20 yard shots in due to space. That's why the shots generally run 12-15 yards. Just trying to help out on partisipation. I will rope abd drag my deer target over to my bag target for a backstop and have at it!! I just got to find me a really LARGE apple!lol

Comment

Fsc 9-27-13

[ATTACH]553244[/ATTACH]

I didn't take a good pic of the deer head. Good challenge Gunner!
                      Last edited by Skunklady; 09-27-2013, 07:39 AM. Reason: didn't comment

Comment

Since most are hunting this weekend, should we make the deadline on this one next Saturday the 5th?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          Since most are hunting this weekend, should we make the deadline on this one next Saturday the 5th?
                          Sounds good to me if others agree! Its a cool shot and may take some time for some people to set up anyway.Nice shot Skunkchick! Looks like the men are gonna have to almost center-punch it to win!
                          Last edited by ShaBow; 09-27-2013, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                            [ATTACH]553244[/ATTACH]

I didn't take a good pic of the deer head. Good challenge Gunner!
                            Holly Smokes!! I think ya'll are gonna corner the market for a while!LOL That's some great shooting Mam! And yes, great call Gunner!

Comment

I just realized it's a 22 yard shot! BTW, there is a severe apple shortage in my area - I may have to use a pumpkin! That would be OK, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X