Great time at the Fowler Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great time at the Fowler Ranch

I dont post here much, mainly a lurker...but I had to say something about our recent hunt at the Fowler Ranch in Copperas Cove. I don't want to sound like a commercial, but it was that good of a place!
    Frankie Fowler and Bob Sarrels were incredible hosts, putting us on game consistently, and just a good time all the way around. Lots of shooting, hunting stories,and general BSing around the campfire.

My son and I each killed a hog, and I shot a red deer hind. But we had lots of shots, just a tough time connecting.

I have hunted on at least half a dozen high fence operations in the last couple of years, but I have NEVER seen as much game anywhere as we did at Fowlers.

I will be going back soon, I have my name on a monster Blackbuck ram that I had in front of me for 20 minutes. Should have closed the deal, there were just too many sets of eyes!

Great fellowship and fun, Frankie is without a doubt the hardest 'working for you' outfitter I have seen....he runs a top notch program.

I will post pictures when I figure out how....that could take some time..

Congrats! Definitely sounds like a great place, I need to get out there and try to kill a pig sometime.

Comment

Looking forward to the photos. Someone here can help you out with them.

Comment

Both are outstanding individuals, my dad and I are headed up there for our second red deer hind hunt, it's a great place for sure!

Comment

Yep! Great place. That's for sure!

Bisch

Comment

Bob's the man as long as Frank is watching/teaching him. Smile, smile. This last year makes the 4th I've been able to stock the freezer with that gooooood red deer. Great place to enjoy the sport.

Comment

Working...
            X