No announcement yet.

It's killing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I hunt in the back of my pasture just have to leave everything in the stand sometime tomorrow and sneak in early Saturday morning. Good luck to everyone and stay safe out there.

Comment

Good Luck Everyone!!

Comment

Good luck tbh! Wishing every one a safe and productive opener!

Comment

Good luck to those of you that like to hunt in hot weather. I don't and won't. Deer hunting is for the autumn so I will wait for it to arrive.

Comment

Its killin time!
            Solunar theory proven best hunting and fishing times for Zip/Postal Code 90210 in monthly calendar format by using zip/postal code selection method. You can download your areas hunting and fishing best times calendar in pdf format for easy printing for free.

The Lunar forecast looks fantastic! It might be an all day sit or short mid morning reprieve. Ive been seeing the critters going to water during the minor times.

I hope yalls blind is well shaded for the midday hunt.

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck and safe travels to everyone!

Comment

Good luck Gary and everyone lucky enough to get out! I’ll be working till October 10th then I’ll get to hunt some.

Comment

Guess what gang....truck is loaded...and i'm walking out of the office headed southeast....iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!! (said in bruce buffer UFC voice)

Comment

Good luck DRT! and everyone else I know that my Friday hasn't been as productive as it could be with all the daydreaming about tomorrow morning that I've been doing

Comment

Lol hey I had a very productive day! Claiming all the credit from productivity over the last 4 days... truck is ready and heading to the forest

Comment

14 years ago today I had my first heart attack.
                        The 27th was a Wednesday that year. They did two stents and told me I'd have to have two more in two weeks after my heart had some time to recover. Thursday and Friday friends of mine filtered through my hospital room with well wishes, all getting ready to go hunting. I was so bitter because I was going to miss not just opening weekend, but the two following ones as well.
                        Praise God all these years later I'm here at the lease and despite the heat and the acorns I am grateful and glad.
                        Each day is a gift and God is so good.

Gary

Comment

Amen Gary! And good luck brothers and sisters! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Good luck, Gary, and all. I'll be trying my luck on public land in the morning.

Comment

I’ll be on a platform/tree stand with my 9yr old in the morning waiting on a giant. He does good in blinds where he can move around a little, we will see how long he can sit still. I’m having trouble getting too excited with these warm temps, but I’ll struggle to pass much with my son by my side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm so glad there our other hunting nuts like me. I told my wife "that it feels like Christmas". Typical eyeroll and then annoying stare.

Comment

Working...
                                X