Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	24584689
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1973.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	24584690

Was able to get my first snook last weekend, first fish on my new laguna liquid rod. Seen a monster out there that I will be going back for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
      Absolute smash tonight. 5 man limit or solids, handful of reds and one 31” 9lb stud! East matty could be my new home! Pics if I could figure out how to upload!
      Congrats Cody!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
        [ATTACH]963891[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]963892[/ATTACH]

Was able to get my first snook last weekend, first fish on my new laguna liquid rod. Seen a monster out there that I will be going back for.

Congrats on the snook!

Comment

Absolute smash tonight. 5 man limit or solids, handful of reds and one 31” 9lb stud! East matty could be my new home! Pics if I could figure out how to upload!
          I’m for pics! I’d love to do a night wade!

Comment

You fished with Peyton, right? If so, I can upload the pics for you

Comment

Ive been telling my buddy from NC that I’d take him wading for a couple years now and we finally hit the full moon last night. He’d never caught a trout, and had only caught 1 rat red. He was able to change that with a 27” that went 6.5 on the bogas and a solid red. Needless to say, he’s hooked.

Comment

Nice haul Matt!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice ones!

I cooked up my half shells from Sunday and made a lemon, garlic, butter, lump crab sauce (to make it even more Keto compliant! [emoji12])

Spent the evening breaking down a couple of reels for long overdue maintenance. Teased my wife about not remembering where all the parts go on her reel. She wasn’t amused! [emoji12]

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Nice ones!

I cooked up my half shells from Sunday and made a lemon, garlic, butter, lump crab sauce (to make it even more Keto compliant! [emoji12])

Man, that looks good!

Comment

Here’s your pics bud. I wish I would have known that was you at the dock, I would have introduced myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
                        Here’s your pics bud. I wish I would have known that was you at the dock, I would have introduced myself.

Thanks. And same here! Now we know.

Comment

Yea..Ima have to try this full moon bidness

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

You see the chatterweight. Croak up and hammer em. I thought about giving it a shot Thursday night but I’m getting too old to be up that late. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

“Doc Holliday voice” say when.

Comment

So I've been planning a little 1 or 2 night trip out in the bay... depending on how it goes. Now that I've got my boat back I'm gonna give it a run...

Obviously tons of water, ice, and cold beer will be a must. I'll take extra water also for a quick bath in the evenings and extra wading clothes...I also have one of these. With the wind blowing shouldn't be bad at all. Plus I won't have to worry about those pesky mosquitoes.

Not sure how many of you watch Thresher Fishing on YouTube but got the idea from him.

I'll be stocked up on Jerky, sandwich markings and junk for breakfast.

Next time I'll being my little grill and cook in the evenings, but this time I'm just gonna see how it goes and what I'll need and won't need.

Weather looks awesome, I'll post pics throughout the journey depending on my signal. Fish on!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X