Bow Blind Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Blind Build

I'm trying to use all the coroplast I got free, so I thought I would do a hexagon bow blind build. Each side is 3ft wide, which gives me 6ft across the long points & a little over 5ft across the short points. I built it to be assembled on site. I got a place I can't get my truck to, so I'm hoping to pack it in with my 4 wheeler (several loads). I used treated fence pickets & 2x4's for the floor, 3/8 plywood for roof which will be covered by coroplast. Ripped 2x4's for wall framing. It turn out pretty good, I think I'm just going to use gorilla duct tape to seam the corners and I'm using some scrap coroplast for sliding windows. I think I have about $150 in it all together. I'm not planning on painting it, but instead covering it with camo netting. I'm going to try to set it up this weekend.
    Attached Files

Looks good!

Comment

Free is my kind of material. Good job!

Comment

That’s gonna be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe_diem View Post
          Free is my kind of material. Good job!
          Yes, I'm trying to keep this build at a minimum cost. I had some fence picket & 2x4's already

Comment

Very nice. I did an octagon a few years ago, and it cost me a fortune. You're going about it the right way.

Comment

I took the blind to the lease this past weekend and put it together at my stand loctation. After I took the pictures, I added some brush in front. Came out pretty good for a cheap blind build
              Attached Files

Comment

Slick that looks great.

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Good job.

Comment

Hopefully it will not be too hot in early season

Comment

Wow, that really turned out nice!! Bet it is easy to move as well. Good job!

Comment

Great build! Would be nice if you ventilated the roof somehow. Gonna be an oven in there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jathomas437 View Post
                            Great build! Would be nice if you ventilated the roof somehow. Gonna be an oven in there for sure.
                            Yes, I bought a ridge vent to put in it, maybe it will let a little of the hot air escape

Comment

Lookss good.

Comment

Working...
                              X