Donald Trump is YOUR President.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    It's easy to name things Obama screwed up. Real life things. And I think you know it.

All I've seen as negatives against Trump are either made up things, personal things, or small things exaggerated beyond belief.

For over 2 years I've seen the questions asked countless times Why do you hate Trump? And never, not once have I seen a logical reply.

Better yet state what Trump is doing that's so bad.
    What he is doing has absolutely nothing to do with him being OUR president. This is how our country is made up, two sides who think the other is wrong and a larger section of those in the middle who recognize that its not always left or right but in the end every president belongs to US.

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
      I pretty much agree with you. It’s frustrating when so many on this site (and our President himself) tout the stock market and employment gains as a rallying cry as to why he is so great when by most measures the economy under Obama was at least as good if not better. And yes, The Obama economy started in the crapper so there was pretty much nowhere to go but up, but using that line of thinking shouldn’t we blame Bush for driving it into the dirt? For the record, I believe fault for the 2008 crash goes at least back to the Clinton administration and possibly as far back as Reagan, so no I don’t blame Bush, at least not totally.

I can’t say I totally disagree with this. Not sure how far back it goes but Bush definitely did not help things. He started the kindling and Obama threw the gas on it.

Again I think that shows the resolve of the American economy. Short term pain will come along but Capitalism allows it to flourish even with outside influences that may not be friendly to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        I can’t say I totally disagree with this. Not sure how far back it goes but Bush definitely did not help things. He started the kindling and Obama threw the gas on it.

Again I think that shows the resolve of the American economy. Short term pain will come along but Capitalism allows it to flourish even with outside influences that may not be friendly to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea Mike, take a look at the oil and gas industry for a prime example.... Obummer did everything he could to cause this industry to collapse. He killed infrastructure projects (ie: Keystone Pipeline and others), banned key areas to drilling and production, poured on burdensome restrictions, etc., etc... The oil and gas industry thrived IN SPITE of him NOT because of him. Now, it's quite the opposite... we (especially Texas) are producing oil and gas to our own detriment... Plus new reserves are being found almost weekly to carry us well into the future...

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Bump stocks....really? That's your argument? Silly.
          Yeah those silly American rights removed by executive orders(One person deciding the rights of the whole country by the stroke of pen).... Just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            Yeah those silly American rights removed by executive orders(One person deciding the rights of the whole country by the stroke of pen).... Just silly.
            But you were happy about Obamacare. Yup. Silly.

The right to a bump stock. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              But you were happy about Obamacare. Yup. Silly.

The right to a bump stock. LOL
              Obamacare was passed by congress, not executive action.

I kinda like the right to own what I want to own.....like bump stocks, night vision, suppressors, scopes, laser sites, magazines, bullets, ........Yes it is MY right to own for now, or till Trump gets pen happy again.

Comment

Yeah as a gun owner I tend to dislike the bend over and take it feeling when it comes to gun rights. And the optics of making my stuff become illegal

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

But you were ok paying that stamp tax for your suppressor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  But you were ok paying that stamp tax for your suppressor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I pay tax on dang near everything I buy or rent???

Comment

Agreed. Funny how the left wingers file suit on every executive order except this one that probably isn’t constitutional.

Comment

Obamacare was passed by congress, not executive action.

I kinda like the right to own what I want to own.....like bump stocks, night vision, suppressors, scopes, laser sites, magazines, bullets, ........Yes it is MY right to own for now, or till Trump gets pen happy again.
                      Yes and no. Congress passed ACA and sent it to the senate, the senate rewrote it and sent it back to Congress. Congress didn’t like like it and all the dems were arguing about different things. In the mean time Scott Brown won a special election to take away the dems majority in the Senate. Obama got involved with the dem heavy congress and basically told them they have to pass what the senate sent back months earlier or the bill is dead. “We have to pass it to find out what’s in it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                        Yes and no. Congress passed ACA and sent it to the senate, the senate rewrote it and sent it back to Congress. Congress didn’t like like it and all the dems were arguing about different things. In the mean time Scott Brown won a special election to take away the dems majority in the Senate. Obama got involved with the dem heavy congress and basically told them they have to pass what the senate sent back months earlier or the bill is dead. “We have to pass it to find out what’s in it.”
                        Yes but it passed. It was poorly done and a rather terrible bill, but it was passed by both houses. Even terrible bills have some good things that even Trump said they had to keep... Like preexisting conditions....

Comment

Not that it matters to anyone with a brain very much but did Trump really "avoid" the draft? And if he did something to avoid it what did he do exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Not that it matters to anyone with a brain very much but did Trump really "avoid" the draft? And if he did something to avoid it what did he do exactly?
                            Don't know about Trump, but didn't slick willy do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              Don't know about Trump, but didn't slick willy do the same?
                              I heard he did...

Just funny because liberals are down to saying Trump dodged the draft now since they have nothing else.

Comment

I still remember the night when Trump got elected and Hillary troops cried on national tv, yup, brought a tear to my eye too knowing my kids were just blessed with another 4 years of normality. Everyone said stock market would crash, went to bed happy as a lark but worried about the 401k. Next day DOW up 700 and been steady since. I guess deep down even the traders on wall street knew obama clintons sucked. come on 2020, ready to scalp pocahontas . God Bless America, dont like it I dont care

Comment

Working...
                                X