Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hamburgers

Comment

The meateater meatloaf recipe is awesome. Only thing I do different is leave the honey and pine nuts out and use a little Heinz chili sauce along with the mustard to glaze the top. And I usually smoke it also for a little better flavor

A lot of hunters complain that they use up all their roasts and steaks too quickly and then get stuck with a mountain of ground meat. When I hear this, I start singing the praises of wild game meatloaf. Granted, the name of the dish sounds a little folksy and oafish, but you can do some innovative...

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
        Parisa
        I've been wanting to try that.

I did make some raw deer tenderloin last year and it was great.

Comment

It’s great, I’ve never made it. I buy it sometimes, Some people call it hot hamburger

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            I'd be looking for an elk hunt!
            Yep time to get another

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Hamburger steaks in brown gravy with mushrooms and onions. Smashed spuds on the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Gets my vote.

But if I only had two lb. I would make me a big Beam and Coke and sit down and cry because I didn’t have the whole **** elk.

Comment

Hamburger---- meat is awesome and you dont need to disguise the taste by putting it in chili, tacos, or meatloaf

Comment

Smoked meatloaf, with sides of green beans and mashed potatos.

Comment

Med rare elk burger. Nothing fancy needed. Don't want to cover up the taste of the elk.

Comment

Elk chile-relleno...

Comment

Stuffed bell peppers.

Comment

A lot of great ideas here for only 2# of meat. All are winners. Eenie, Meenie, Minie, Moe.

Comment

Working...
                          X