Pigs Are Tough SOBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pigs Are Tough SOBs

After watching Smart's latest video it reminded me of a recent hunt and how tough and resilient pigs can be. They are hardy animals with a strong will to live for sure! Anyway, enjoy my sorrow and latest endeavor:

Cool hunt. It looked like you said that the shot just went low.
    He was definitely more skidding the next time, they don’t get that big for no reason.

Comment

Great video Kyle....subscribed...

Comment

Good Stuff, what camera are you using?

Comment

Thanks! Right now I'm filming everything with my cell phone (Samsung S9+). Eventually I'll upgrade to better equipment but for now as I'm learning it works ok. I actually plan on evolving into a legit channel (with intro and music) once I learn the editing software on iMovie but its taking some time. I'm hunting a couple times a week and I have a ton of footage so I'd like to get to where I'm posting content at least twice a week. Meanwhile, its fun just playing around with the free software on my phone.

Comment

It looked like he was quartering pretty far forward and the arrow possibly skipped his ribcage and reflected down. I'm sure he felt it and now he has a scar there. They are tough indeed. The hog in the last clip looks like the same boar. Good luck getting him, I'll bet you get another chance this summer.

Comment

Working...
            X