Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody remember the name of this stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody remember the name of this stand?

Attached Files

Swivel limb. I bought one shortly after they came out in the early '90's (I think).
    If your a small frame fella and can situate it in a tree where you can use a limb for a foot rest, they are pretty good. The concept is really good as you can achieve a level seat from about any decent size limb. Always seemed to be a little squeaky against the tree, no matter how tight you could get the straps

Comment

Yep Swivel limb they were not very comfortable

Comment

I actually still have one of those in my storage building - probably have not used it in over 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          I actually still have one of those in my storage building - probably have not used it in over 20 years
          I can knock the dust off it if you can't. Lol

Comment

Bought one myself. Not sure if I even still have it.

Comment

Crotch Rocket?

Sack Slayer?

Bag Bruiser?

Comment

Jerp - that’s where I dug this one up, one of many different stands I need to purge from my storage. It worked well for me, no matter how crooked the trunk and limbs were.

Comment

Death?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree about it's versatility. It worked well up in a big crooked live oak - you hang it where there is a convenient limb just below for a footrest. I just no longer climb trees or sit for a long time in seats with no backrest.

Comment

Originally posted by shiner78 View Post
                      Death?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                      .....or broken bones.

Comment

Works great n big mesquites also. It has a seat belt that you can use to keep your fat butt from falling out when you go to sleep, at least the one I had did!

Comment

Still got one hangin in a tree on some Arkansas land I sold. Joke’s on the buyer.

Comment

Had one and always felt uneasy in it, even with a harness on. Never fell but spent most of the time worrying about it. On a positive note you could position it just about anywhere you wanted it.

Comment

Working...
                            X