No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took my old man out yesterday afternoon in hopes of getting him on a legal buck. No deer sightings but we did have a group of pigs come out at about 40 yards. Unfortunately my dad was unable to take the shot due to his position in the blind but I was more than happy to pick up the rifle and put one down. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3319.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	24564288

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Atta way to get some bacon!!! Congrats!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all my huntin buddies. I hope Santa brings everything on your lists. The Trophy Wife and I will have a house full of grandkids today, so we'll have a great one. I hope you guys do too. Kevin.

Comment

Merry Christmas too all our hunting buddy’s also. It’s been a good year.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Merry Christmas guys! Hopefully y'all were good enough this year for the fat man to leave deer meat in your stockings!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                Merry Christmas guys! Hopefully y'all were good enough this year for the fat man to leave deer meat in your stockings!

Oops. I forgot to post about it. With work and everything. [emoji1783]

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                  Oops. I forgot to post about it. With work and everything. [emoji1783]

Lol if you need help getting the deer meat to us let me know and I can give you a ride, I drove past you earlier and saw that you had transportation issues.

Comment

So I got up for work this morning. Making coffee and rubbing my eyes. I look up and I think. Is that what I think it is? So I throw my Binos up. And yep. It’s a buck. So run and grab my 7mm. Don’t have time to play games. Mama jumps up because she already knows why I am moving so fast. And gets to the window just in time to say. Is that it. BOOM!! That deer ran so fast I thought I missed it. But I went out and found it on the property line and drug it back. In the drag I hit my toe on a stump. Broke the little fellow. But it was still worth it. Well this morning it was. Now I am crying in the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                      Lol if you need help getting the deer meat to us let me know and I can give you a ride, I drove past you earlier and saw that you had transportation issues.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                        So I got up for work this morning. Making coffee and rubbing my eyes. I look up and I think. Is that what I think it is? So I throw my Binos up. And yep. It’s a buck. So run and grab my 7mm. Don’t have time to play games. Mama jumps up because she already knows why I am moving so fast. And gets to the window just in time to say. Is that it. BOOM!! That deer ran so fast I thought I missed it. But I went out and found it on the property line and drug it back. In the drag I hit my toe on a stump. Broke the little fellow. But it was still worth it. Well this morning it was. Now I am crying in the couch.

Sweet deer! I'd have shot him for ya lol

Comment

Dammit man! Who needs an orange vest and a game cart? Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Dammit man! Who needs an orange vest and a game cart? Nice job!

I know right. We get lucky every now and then.

Comment

Blue plaid pajamas, the latest camo pattern. That's a good one. Job well done Dan.

Comment

Nice One DMac!!!!! Merry Christmas to all!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X