Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shot another pig at Granger tonight and the hunter with a gun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shot another pig at Granger tonight and the hunter with a gun...

Shot a nice boar tonight as I was walking out of the woods. Saw him feeding on the trail I was walking to get to the boat. He didn't see me at all and actually feed towards me on the trail. I will be goin to get him tomarrow. I also saw a guy that I thought to be hog hunting carrying a gun. He was sitting near a PVC feeder, im betting one from this weekend. He saw me and moved off quickly. Is their any season open for hunting with a gun right now at Granger? I hope he wasn't trying to cheat.

shotgun for squirrel

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
      shotgun for squirrel
      Well im guessing he was lookin for the squirrels near the corn then

Comment

ya probably not,next time call the game warden on the poaching sob

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
          ya probably not,next time call the game warden on the poaching sob
          I hear you....I thought about it. The Ranger was out tonight but I didn't get a chance to catchup with him. Maybe ill see him tomarrow and be able to report it to him.

Comment

If it looks like an illegal hunting set up, it probably is. Call them in. Play by the rules or pay the price!

Comment

Originally posted by bulletpusher View Post
              If it looks like an illegal hunting set up, it probably is. Call them in. Play by the rules or pay the price!
              Funny thing is, my brother and I were out on Sunday mourning again and we made our way along the river and there he sat again. No trees around, over/under shotgun and asked my brother if we were (piling them up?) he said he had seen many hogs were he was sitting. How do you contact the Ranger for stuff like that? Call the office or 911 and have him dispatched out? Anyone know? He needs to play fair. I spend alot of time out there along with you guys and it's hard gettin close for a shot with a bow and arrow. It would be much easier if we could use a shotgun but that wouldn't be as fun, I still would like the animals im hunting to be hunted a fairly as I am hunting them.

Comment

Call the office during the day sometime and ask them. Describe the guy so they can keep an eye out for him. It sounds like he's out there a lot, it shouldn't be hard for them to catch up with him.

Comment

Call the office like Jon said once the rangers know what is going on alot of them will give your thier cell # to call if you see them. I used to have John Mclungs # memorized while he worked Georgetown.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X