Granger Ranger Hunt Today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granger Ranger Hunt Today!!!

Good Luck to all who hunts this weekend!!! MAN LAW! POST PICS!!!!

Ditto!
    yeah post some pics.

Comment

I cant wait to see what is pulled out of there. Hope yall have some good times and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by quickstrike View Post
        I cant wait to see what is pulled out of there. Hope yall have some good times and good luck.
        Im thinking that if I took something there this weekend I would be home and it would be posted. Hmmmmmmm....wondering if they got skunked?

Comment

friday night wildman shot 2 pigs ,lost both trails,saturday i shot 1 and the blood trail dried up also but we saw a bunch of pigs this weekend,i mean a bunch but (dang there fast) oh also by the way(there aint no hogs in granger)p.s we also were a little hungry fri night .i didnt catch any fish but i still got 2 eat saturday,theres an awsome bunch of boys out there ,,,thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
            friday night wildman shot 2 pigs ,lost both trails,saturday i shot 1 and the blood trail dried up also but we saw a bunch of pigs this weekend,i mean a bunch but (dang there fast) oh also by the way(there aint no hogs in granger)p.s we also were a little hungry fri night .i didnt catch any fish but i still got 2 eat saturday,theres an awsome bunch of boys out there ,,,thanks guys
            Were they good shots or were they running? Did you all stalk? Im going to be going out Thursday and Friday. Haven't been out in a week so I don't know if my HOT SPOTS from two weeks ago are still hot? Im thinkin it's getting time to set-up near water nearly all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
              Were they good shots or were they running? Did you all stalk? Im going to be going out Thursday and Friday. Haven't been out in a week so I don't know if my HOT SPOTS from two weeks ago are still hot? Im thinkin it's getting time to set-up near water nearly all the time.
              walk n stalk combo push because we had alot of people and they they were running faaaaaassssstttttt.... we were behind the primitave camp site along the ridge line,also found some mud wallows behind the duck pond and 300-350 yrds to the right when you leave the camp site along the tree line,good luck i might be out there myself i think im hooked

but we all know there are no hog at granger

Comment

Originally posted by pflugerville hillbilly View Post
                walk n stalk combo push because we had alot of people and they they were running faaaaaassssstttttt.... we were behind the primitave camp site along the ridge line,also found some mud wallows behind the duck pond and 300-350 yrds to the right when you leave the camp site along the tree line,good luck i might be out there myself i think im hooked

but we all know there are no hog at granger

I will be there thursday and friday and am trying to make it saturday mourning as well, I need a boat....... sounds like alot of fun across the river!!

Comment

Heading out there now!!

Will be at 95 and 29!!!

Comment

are you going out sat afternoon?

Comment

No,

Did see alot of fresh grubbing and heard some hogs about 100 yards from me when the rain came in at about 6:15 pm

Comment

hey guys I live in pflugerville - would ove to tag along sometime- never been out there- what do you need to access granger? permits?

Comment

U just need your Annual Hunting Permit, $48.

You are welcome to join me next time I go out there.

I might be out there again this Friday afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                          X