Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > It's All About the Video
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2022, 11:13 AM   #1
Woj
Four Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Hunt In: Lometa & Menard
Default 3 short vid's from last weekend

I try to keep my videos to 1 - 2 min, no voice over, no music...just the event. Do y'all like the format (with slo mo)? All taken with my iPhone...no fancy equipment.

https://youtu.be/I3VjeOe_VrU

https://youtu.be/wtyfepW658A

https://youtu.be/HiQ8yxHfKNY
Woj is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-06-2022, 11:17 AM   #2
sling shot
Ten Point
 
sling shot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Splendora
Default

Nice job.
sling shot is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-07-2022, 05:11 PM   #3
moon
Ten Point
 
moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hubbard, Texas
Hunt In: Texas,
Default

awesome
moon is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-08-2022, 03:51 PM   #4
Fishndude
Pope & Young
 
Fishndude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, Texas
Hunt In: Mason, Ellis and Dimmit counties
Default

Nice. You ever find that last doe? Looked back a bit.
Fishndude is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-08-2022, 03:59 PM   #5
CoolArrow
Ten Point
 
CoolArrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Juan, TX
Hunt In: Starr county
Default

Cool videos. Congrats
CoolArrow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-08-2022, 04:02 PM   #6
Fused11C
Four Point
 
Fused11C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Belton, Brewster, Texline to Brownsville
Hunt In: TX to OK
Default

Nice! Subbed to your channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woj View Post
I try to keep my videos to 1 - 2 min, no voice over, no music...just the event. Do y'all like the format (with slo mo)? All taken with my iPhone...no fancy equipment.

https://youtu.be/I3VjeOe_VrU

https://youtu.be/wtyfepW658A

https://youtu.be/HiQ8yxHfKNY
Fused11C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-08-2022, 04:03 PM   #7
brutus
Eight Point
 
brutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Between Azle and Weatherford
Hunt In: Mills Co. Priddy Tx. area
Default

Great videos good shot placement.
brutus is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-08-2022, 05:30 PM   #8
Woj
Four Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Hunt In: Lometa & Menard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishndude View Post
Nice. You ever find that last doe? Looked back a bit.
Good eye. It was. Clipped her heart with the 2" expandable. Found her 80 yds away. Pretty lucky given the shot.
Woj is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-08-2022, 08:37 PM   #9
dustoffer
Pope & Young
 
dustoffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Seguin, Tx
Hunt In: S/Central Tx
Default

I'll take your format and Fishin Dude's format over all the rest---
dustoffer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2022, 09:21 PM   #10
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Great videos for sure! Thanks for putting those together! Congrats on the kills..


On a side note, your arrow in the first video slow-mo was sure flying wonky. Did you hit something? I'm no expert but last time my arrow flew like that in a video of mine, everybody told me I needed to tune my bow....and they were right.
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-10-2022, 07:49 AM   #11
Woj
Four Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Hunt In: Lometa & Menard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Great videos for sure! Thanks for putting those together! Congrats on the kills..


On a side note, your arrow in the first video slow-mo was sure flying wonky. Did you hit something? I'm no expert but last time my arrow flew like that in a video of mine, everybody told me I needed to tune my bow....and they were right.
Yep, I saw that too. Took it to the shop to paper tune it and everything is good...shooting bullet holes with multiple arrows. The only thing we can figure is that particular arrow. I shoot 340 FMJ's and this was the 9th animal taken with that specific arrow, I suspect it had a slight bend in it and that is what caused the kick coming off the bow and fly all catty wompus.
Woj is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-10-2022, 08:35 AM   #12
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woj View Post
Yep, I saw that too. Took it to the shop to paper tune it and everything is good...shooting bullet holes with multiple arrows. The only thing we can figure is that particular arrow. I shoot 340 FMJ's and this was the 9th animal taken with that specific arrow, I suspect it had a slight bend in it and that is what caused the kick coming off the bow and fly all catty wompus.

Good deal! Glad the bow is good!

Keep on sharing the vids!
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com