Jacob DeGrom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacob DeGrom

The look in the hitters face when they whiff on a chin high 101 MPH fastball... Priceless! I don't know if I've ever seen a pitcher as dominant as he is.

I know it doesn’t equate to total package with pitching whenever I think of speed I always just got straight to randy Johnson. He blew some minds watching him as a kid - and probably some hitters minds as well

Comment

What’s crazy is he has increased his velocity year after year. 2016 his average velocity was 93 and change, 2021 is 99 and change.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        What’s crazy is he has increased his velocity year after year. 2016 his average velocity was 93 and change, 2021 is 99 and change.
        Yep! Dude is crazy!

Comment

Dude has a 0.60 ERA, unheard of

Comment

He’s like the JJ Watt of MLB: a generational talent on a team that can’t win.

Comment

He's extraordinary, but I don't think any recent batters have gone to the box with a table leg to prove how hopeless their (or anyone else's) at-bat would be....obscure Norm Cash reference.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                He's extraordinary, but I don't think any recent batters have gone to the box with a table leg to prove how hopeless their (or anyone else's) at-bat would be....obscure Norm Cash reference.
                yep. true story

Comment

He has nasty stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by etxbuckman View Post
                    he’s like the jj watt of mlb: A generational talent on a team that can’t win.
                    this

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                      Thumbs up on the old school baseball note!

Comment

Picked him up in a trade in fantasy baseball...been a keeper for 5 years.

Comment

Booooooooom!!!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Heck yeah. Hopefully under new management we can have some success next season

Comment

HVAC system beginning to pay dividends

Comment

Working...
                              X