Wide one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wide one

Took my dispatchers grandson out last season and lucked out on this guy. He was a ghost. We only had him on trail cams at night and one day time sighting. We are tooling along headed toward a blind at 4:00pm in my golf cart and I catch antler out of the corner of my eye. I slow down back up. Throw up binos and there he is sound asleep 50 yards off the road in the brush. We did some SEAL Team six chit quiet as a church mouse. I got him a rest on a limb and boom!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 and 4

Comment

Neat buck and story

Comment

cool

Comment

That is a cool buck. Thanks for sharing and congrats to the young man.

Comment

Funny how it works sometimes. It was meant to be. Awesome deer

Comment

Super cool buck

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Nice...Congrats!!

Comment

Cool buck! Makes it even sweeter when you connect on one that is hard to hunt. Congrats!

Comment

Good on you and a great deer For the young man. Love the width.

Comment

Love them wide freaks. Congrats! The one in my avatar was a similar story...total ghost. Noone ever saw that deer and only had 2 early sightings on trail camera during velvet. Them freaks apparently avoid having their picture taken

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                          Love them wide freaks. Congrats! The one in my avatar was a similar story...total ghost. Noone ever saw that deer and only had 2 early sightings on trail camera during velvet. Them freaks apparently avoid having their picture taken
                          Yes!

Comment

Really cool buck. I absolutely love wide horns on any kind of antler animal

Comment

He’s wide for sure...

Comment

Working...
                              X