Who else is hunting this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Heading out to try again. Animals have to move sooner or later. How cold could it be in the deer blind?
    Not too cold in a blind if you have a Little Buddy heater and plenty of fuel.

Comment

Not me, nope, no way. I'm a wuss when it comes to cold weather.

Comment

We left for a javi hunt in encinal thursday to hunt friday-sunday. We came back today though because up here its gonna be 0 degrees and 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow and monday. Sucks

Comment

5 deer about 20 minutes before dark.. That was it. Oh well, back in front of the wood burning stove.

Never thought I'd be figuring out a way to keep beer warm.

Comment

Saw deer this morning in Polk county and GF got a pig on our Liberty Hardin co lease this evening

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              5 deer about 20 minutes before dark.. That was it. Oh well, back in front of the wood burning stove.

Never thought I'd be figuring out a way to keep beer warm.

I’m surprised they weren’t all over the good source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tim, are you trying tomorrow?

Comment

Well I tried doing a 3:30am stalk. Made it to the cabin LOL Everything is smooth ice now. I'm too old to be walking on ice in the pitch black Just thought I'd try since we're at 27 degrees which will be the high temp until Tuesday.

I may drive the buggy and pull a card or two then hunker down in a blind and watch the snow this evening. I did pull card #8 pigs were hitting that stand but it's a ground blind with no roof. I'm not that motivated to get a pig.

Hopefully there's sign also in the morning where I corned out. I need someone here betting me I can't get one LOL Come on Jack, it's not that cold. Good luck getting here though.

Comment

Ok, the pigs win. I surrender. I stayed out until almost 10pm last night and still no pigs. They're only hitting a few spots right in the middle of the ranch but I don't know when.

I'm just staying in tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X