No announcement yet.

Game camera strap replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straps and buckles at Farm and Ranch stores, buy strap by the length you need.
    Our Murdoch's has various widths and you cut to length and melt the end yourself, buckles of various types as well.

Comment

I use motorcycle tie down straps or ratchet straps. Run it through the strap holes on the camera, then connect the hooks to each other around the tree and pull tight.

Comment

Most of mine are now secured with tie wire.

Comment

Big zip ties.

Comment

Zip ties. Cheap, won't loosen, and last as long as you want the camera there.

Comment

Here’s that strap from Walmart

Comment

I like using the game camera mounts and not the straps at all. Makes it much easier to put on any tree and at any angle without having to put sticks and stuff behind it. Most game cams have a 1/4" 20 thread on the bottom or back.

Comment

Bailing wire works best for me.

Comment

Tag

Comment

Nylon pull-tape works for me

Comment

#html-body [data-pb-style=EKY6XDM]{justify-content:flex-start;display:flex;flex-direction:column;background-position:left top;background-size:cover;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment:scroll}#html-body [data-pb-style=AUV2G8Y]{display:none}#html-body [data-pb-style=WGWLKOJ]{justify-content:flex-start;display:flex;flex-direction:column;background-position:left top;background-size:cover;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment:scroll}#html-body [data-pb-style=RLBPXA6],#html-body [data-pb-style=WGWLKOJ]{border-style:none;border-width:1px;border-radius:0;margin:0;padding:0}Quickly mount up to 3 trail cameras and/or accessories with the EZ Tree Mount 3-Pack! Constructed of durable steel, these mounts have tips that screw easily into trees or posts; angle as needed for optimal camera or accessory positioning. To use, screw the mount into the tree, align the device's thread mount with the hole in the EZ Tree Mount, then take the 1/4" x 20 wing screw through the hole in the mount and tighten until secure.Moultrie Universal Tree Mount allows you to quickly and easily mount three different game cameras!

Comment

I have used a dog leash in the past.

Comment

Bailing wire

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                              Walmart. 1.97 in the camping section
                              x2

Comment

Working...
                              X