Ordering a Ford - Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering a Ford - Houston

I've never ordered a truck before, but I'm going to be ordering one soon. Can anyone recommend a good dealership/salesman to work directly with? I'm in Kingwood/north Houston

Cook Ford in Texas City.. Ask for "Special" Ed.
    Best price I found anywhere!

Comment

yes...….any chevy dealer...……..

Comment

Stephen Johnson, Henson Ford in Madisonville.

Comment

DO NOT go to Tommie Vaughn in The Heights!!!! Had a truck with 17,000 miles on it and had to rent a car because they refused a loaner, don’t even have them. Also this wasn’t a base model work truck it was a platinum edition 4x4 had to get corporate involved at about 40,000 miles for the same problem

Comment

I’ve dealt with a younger guy at autonation ford Katy a few times, really like him. There is no BS, he gets me down to bottom pricing always w/ no back and forth. And I shop the entire state for deals. If you would like his info I’d be happy to give it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
              I’ve dealt with a younger guy at autonation ford Katy a few times, really like him. There is no BS, he gets me down to bottom pricing always w/ no back and forth. And I shop the entire state for deals. If you would like his info I’d be happy to give it to you.
              I had a good experience with this dealership also

Comment

Tommie Vaughn
                Kirby Janke 713-869-4661

Comment

Dan fussel (owner) or Clayton reynolds ( sales) at San Augustine motors. I got money says they can beat big city prices

Comment

Working...
                  X